What do you really hate?

thank you baby! I try to be pretty for you!

11 Likes

Only because youā€™re picturing the garters, the hat, and the high heelsā€¦ LMAO

7 Likes

Depression and/or cognitive affects are a common side effect of opioids. Some people(Like me) can get some really weird side effects from certain types of opioid analgesics-If I take Percocet (oxycodone) I become the worldā€™s biggest @$$hole. It will get better when you stop taking the meds, just donā€™t do it YET. At this stage of your recovery, itā€™s better to take the pain meds on their scheduled times to stay ahead of the pain-Trying to get back ā€œon topā€ of the pain can be really uncomfortable!

Hereā€™s to a speedy recovery and no more surgeries in the near future! Tell @Cutlass92 to keep the pillows fluffed and the remote batteries fresh.

8 Likes

Speedy recovery! :hugs:

5 Likes

I so very badly want to see picturesā€¦ :laughing:

I hope you feel better quickly, @Molly_Mcghee!

7 Likes

Holy smokes, you can make a lava cake last a whole week???

7 Likes

Hopefully you wonā€™t have to take them for much longer. Hope you recover very very soon.

I gave you an ā€œawwwā€ moment until I got to the part about the nurses uniform. Then I shudderedā€¦

6 Likes

Do you think he shaves or waxes before he dons the stockings? Or does he stay au natural with wispy trails of leg hairs pressed against flesh?

6 Likes

We have an old Epilady reserved for these special situations. :joy:

7 Likes

It just chafes a little for the first week.

7 Likes

Good!! I was hoping that he would spare you from the ā€œwispy trails of leg hairsā€. :joy:

7 Likes

Suck it up. :wink:

6 Likes

I think duct tape would be more effective and probably would hurt less as well! Unless heā€™s into that sort of thing. No judgement, here! Weā€™re all adults(Most of the timeā€¦)

7 Likes

Here I am sucking it up!

4 Likes

Looks more like youā€™re going from ā€˜suckā€™ to ā€˜blowā€™

6 Likes

Thanks for the pic, bro. But Iā€™m still waiting for the one in your nurseā€™s outfit.

6 Likes

Working on it, Iā€™m still waxing!

9 Likes

Ready or not here I cum!!!

7 Likes

I hope you feel better very soon!! At least it seems you have not lost your sense of humor! You and @Cutlass92 are making me laugh so much with this Nurseā€™s uniform! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad we can make you laugh!

4 Likes