What do you REALLY like?

Im more of a glass 1/2 full of a person. So besides ELR, (because we all agree with that),what do you really like?

I really really a long day on the boat/beach then later feeling the sun kissed tingling skin after a shower

TMI? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

16 Likes

Why do I have the feeling this is gonna get moved to the saloon…:thinking: :laughing:

Actually I agree, that is a good feeling.

What do I really like… Hmmm…
I really like dancing. In my livingroom, at a club, at weddings, whatever. I loooove dancing! Not slow dancing though… That’s a little boring.

15 Likes

I really, really like singing at the top of my lungs in the car. And in the shower. :smiley:

12 Likes

Yeeess! I sing everywhere. I sing my sentences sometimes… But shower and car are top two for sure. I play music while I shower so I can sing along. I actually have a playlist titled “shower”…

11 Likes

I have that list, as well as one entitled “cleaning.”

6 Likes

I really really enjoy breakfasts. Its my fav meal of the day, mostly cause of the coffee. Coffee combined with some thick butterscotch custardy clouds… mmm…

12 Likes

I am male so I like things that rhyme with kitties, rubies, big lockers. Also…

NM. :joy:

18 Likes

As a full time single dad with two teenagers I really like peace and quiet. I rarely get either but I cherish the times that I do. :grinning:

15 Likes

E 41.2hz to be precise.

3 Likes

hmm that sure is precise and very limited, do you strumm this all day?

2 Likes

I like Bust-a-nut after a full year of curing. Yea I just found an old box of juices :smile:

8 Likes

No, I’m afraid it will loose it’s appeal if I strum it all the time so I play some other notes in between. But I do play it pretty often and when I do, I go, ahhhhhhhhh…

4 Likes

Post a video please. We don’t understand what you mean.:grinning:

3 Likes

Picture? We don’t understand what you mean.:smiley:

6 Likes

Some nice kitties, a nice set of lockers and rubies, lots of rubies.

Does that help?

imageimageimage

14 Likes
14 Likes

I really like iced tea, bright colors, daisies and sunflowers, back rubs, good music to fit my mood, good friends, kindnes and back rubs. Not all at the same time or in this order :smiley:

12 Likes

I like long walks in the countryside, reading, relaxing in the garden, playing games with the kids, coding, watching interesting documentaries, learning new things, playing games on my phone, chocolate gateau, beer, whiskey, lifting weights / putting the weights back down, perfect days.

11 Likes

I really like…cuddles with my pup, sunny days where there’s a bit of a breeze, when it’s still light in the evenings, the sound of the sea, my motley crew of degens, reading, cooking and

my absolute favourites!

I really like lots of things in fact…too many to name!

12 Likes

Lmao, I’m not quite that good…

5 Likes