What do you vape when you're drinking a

Bloody Mary!? Seriously! I loves me some spicy tomato vodka drink, but whatever I’m vaping on when I have one turns into junk! Whether it’s a fruit or bakery or cream, it just doesn’t taste good when the Bloody Mary is in play.

I can imagine a natural, not too sweet, tobacco might work. But I dont think I like tobaccos. Its been a few years, though. Maybe i need to revisit now that i can make my own? Maybe I need a good celery and olive recipe?

Feel free to add your own “I like to vape this when drinking this” or “Don’t ever vape this when drinking this” to the thread if ya have one.

9 Likes

I swear, I’ve never given that any thought! Whatever I vape all the time is fine with drinking too. Interesting thought though.

4 Likes

I don’t touch alcohol these days, unless it’s a medicinal brandy. But if I drink a mug of hot Vimto it’s makes anything custard taste appalling…and 99.9% of my mixes have custard in some form :tada:

6 Likes

You should try again then cuz that sounds like a bomb combo!
But honestly, I can’t think of anything else that sounds like it would go together… Other than flavorah heat…lol that would match! But you probably don’t want that as a single flavor. Hmm… maybe an alcohol flavor like rum or whiskey? I’m gonna have to pour myself some vodka and think about this one…

5 Likes

i typically drink water , i know boring right lol , i dont drink alcohol and most fruit drink make the vape nasty , however i do always vape when drinking coffee and it never seems. to affect the vape

4 Likes

Do you take your coffee with milk? I always find that the milkier the drink, the better the vape tastes…but I could just be even weirder than I imagined :rofl:

4 Likes

i do i use a french vanilla creamer

2 Likes

@Plunderdrum Oh no bakery or anything too sweet. I would think tobacco would be fantastic. If you dont like the tobacco try maybe some french toast type vape with light cinnamon butter and vanilla… again not sweet

2 Likes

Well…I poured a bit of vodka, and a bit of whiskey… and I’ve still got nothin.

Actually… @Bob_Bitchen might have something you’d be interested in…? I think paired with a spicy bloody Mary, a savory recipe might work well.

1 Like

Milk and cookies with a mudslide is my current vaping/drinking combo. Other than a tabacco I have no idea what would go with a bloody mary.

I agree. Especially with pastry and custards. Maybe it’s the acidity of the coffee and lactic acid acting as a pallet cleanser?

2 Likes

thats why the above spices are mellowed, pairs good with spicy! Worked wonderful at a brunch so in a vape should be great! But to each there own

2 Likes

I’d hardly call that having nothing!

1 Like

That sounds good, but i think I’ll drop the French aspect and maybe have Fresh Baked Bread with Butter. Maybe, with Lemon Butter! Hmmm.
Edit: on second thought, I’ll try both! A light Cinnamon Toast does sound pretty tasty. If I can keep it from being too sweet.

2 Likes

I have no idea what a Vimto is… But, I’ll keep my custards away from it if I have one!

1 Like

Checking my stash, the likely candidates to play with are Bread, Lemon, Lime, Cashew, Cream (milky undertone), Butter, Bourbon, Bourbon Cream, Danish Pastry (hint of cinnamon, but not sweet), Malt, Jasmine, Pistachio, Holiday Spice, Chai and Yogurt.

Maybe a Cashew-Lime-Yogurt?

1 Like

Even when I’m on a fruit and candy kick I always vape some type of custard with my coffee in the morning, and if not custards then bronuts or rfsc cookies and cream solo.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t mean to make that a reply to you

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t do lemon vapes (never say never) but I would think that would be a good match, I always have a lemon wedge in my Bloody Marys, don’t you?

1 Like