What do you vape when you're drinking a

There’s a thread on this already :+1:

@woftam merge?

4 Likes

Cheers (lol) @MisterSinner

1 Like

Speaking about Tobacco, turned out to be my all time favorite tobacco recipe and also seems to sharpen my palette. To were I can go back to fruits etc…and taste them again.

2 Likes

Try this:

A glass of a high tannin wine. A glass of Shiraz, Malbec, or Cabernet. Aldi’s has some great Shiraz, and Lidl has some awesome Malbec. I know it sounds crazy, but the next time you are enjoying a soft or sweet tobacco, Vanilla or Custard mix, try small sips of wine while vaping. It’s amazing what the tannins do to enhance the flavor of bright vanillas and leafy tobaccos, you’ll taste flavor qualities that weren’t apparent before. I use this while testing certain vanilla/dessert/tobaccos to get a better idea of pairings.

9 Likes

I only ever drink “B” and it goes great with custard vapes :smile:

2 Likes

I do like “vanillish” vape with wine and bourbon. Just like you said, sips and vapes, great taste in mouth. Also that combination of warm and the exhale kind of cold vape. Nice!

Perhaps because of old habits, I enjoy my beer with some light mint/koolada mixes. I would love to find a good tobacco flavor recipe for that but I can find a recipe that I enjoy. I stopped trying cause everything tasted artificial to me. Also I think my brain is helping me to stay away of cigs which is good :wink:

2 Likes

A cinnamon cream and bourbon “neat” hits the spot to me.

1 Like

Just a sample of tonight’s fun!

1 Like

Is that Holy Water on the back shelf :astonished:

4 Likes

To cleanse the sins that have occurred and to bless my vapes.

4 Likes

After a mix session, a good night cap. Cheers everyone!
A Butterscotch vape and a Oak Aged Barrel Cream go well with bourbon neat.

4 Likes

One more night can’t hurt right. Lol.

5 Likes