What ECX stopped selling coils have I been under a rock?

I am shopping on ECX just putting stuff in my cart tonight and thought about some nautilus coils and then I looked at the menu What ? No more vape gear ? Hmmm maybe @DonovanECX can enlighten us what the plan is next !

Is it just me or did they raise their prices on Lotus flavors (Medicine Flower)?

1 Like

No they have been 9.99 all the time. I wonder if they will get in more flavors now that they stopped selling the gear ?

1 Like

OK, that is some expensive stuff. I need to try it. :smiley: Merry Christmas Amy!

1 Like

Yes you do ! Merry Christmas ! A little goes a long way and honestly each time you order you get reward points you could in your mind justify you’ll be saving both ways :wink:

1 Like

When I order some it will be for my own personal use. Everybody else I supply juice too…they don’t get “top shelf” stuff unless they are really close to me. I don’t share my bottle of Pappy Van Winkle either. LOL

1 Like

What is it ?

Pappy Van Winkle

Very fine, very old and very expensive Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. Not much of it makes it out of the state.

1 Like

Oh I was thinking it may be a special blend of yours !

1 Like

Hmmm, a Pappy flavored juice! Have to work on that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well they do make Kentucky bourbon smell like what I remember bourbon to smell like !
I actually dilute it down 3 drops in Mls of pg. then use that.

I have a 10ml bottle of it (TPA) and it is pretty danged good. They got the sweetness of the sour mash and the flavor of the white oak barrel spot on. It isn’t Pappy, but it does remind me very much of another good bourbon called Four Roses Bourbon. It has a bit of a floral note to it. It is a very tasty bourbon as well. :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm I don’t drink but you just gave me an idea of perhaps using bourbon and rose ? Of course something else will go in there.
Brown sugar maybe

1 Like

Orange pairs with rose well. So maybe Sweet Tangerine or Mandarin. Vanilla pairs with everything Vanilla Tahiti would be interesting. I’d have to throw some sweet cream (pick one) or Italian Cream (Hangsen) or both at a ratio. Dammit Amy, now I have to buy Rose. LOL

1 Like

Yep u need some rose ! I like the thought of vanilla Tahiti with rose paired with Kent. Bourbon

I too would Have to use some cream as well mainly to soften the bourbon not necessarily for the profile. But it would be good too! I use HS Italian cream all the time it’d probably be that one because I wouldn’t want to mess with the subtle sweetness rose would give off with the bourbon so it’d be at micro levels 0.3 -0.4 !

1 Like

Italian cream is wonderful and rich. For me max is about 2% and I like it at .75% when mixed with 2% Sweet Cream (TPA) I can’t speak to the rose flavor…yet. Rose and lavender have me intrigued though.

Ouch that’s for 5 mil. Are these full strength MF or diluted?

Full strength no changes outside of them being called lotus.

1 Like

I am finding the rose flavor to be exceedingly light…but I am trying to use it with sesame (to replicate an Indian valentine’s rose-based dessert) and the sesame is very overpowering, even at 5 to one I can hardly taste the rose for the sesame.

@bradslinux, I’m familiar with those bourbons IRL, quite so. But Knob Creek is my long time love. I have the TFA flavor and I believe both INW and FA versions as well. Haven’t tried the latter two. I use the TFA in my caramels.

In bourbon, I am thinking I’d want a lighter floral like jasmine, ylang, or honeysuckle…I’m working on honeysuckle this weekend so I may try it with those new bourbons, maybe some Vanilla Butternut and some caramel. I have some ethanol extracted oak chips from my brewing days too. That stuff is 10 years old…man time flies!

Well they did have a 20% off sale on MF flavorings awhile back AND it worked with the 10% ELR discount making them 30% off. Maybe they will run a New Years sale.

2 Likes