What Flavors Work Best At High Nicotine Levels

SS = super sweet from Capella it is their sweetener.

Not when there is too much sweetener to begin with… :frowning:

Tinker around, Doug, perhaps you can make it to where you can vape it…
Wont know unless you try, and that is half the battle! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon84779643 sorry to keep pestering you lol. You do seem to really know what you’re doing so learning from someone super experienced is key. Ok, I will try 1 drop. If it takes the flavor away, I can add…25ml non flavored to see if I can adjust. Might as well tinker, right? I don’t taste it now so it can’t hurt.

3 Likes

Try it :slight_smile:

lol I have to put my tools up for the night… it is that time. I carve and burn wood and bones, sometimes leathers too… so clean up time here and I and offline!

Only way to know, is by doing… start low and work up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dragon’s blood is a light coconut, with heavy strawberry, raspberry and sometimes watermelon :wink:
some add creams… some dont… ice it cool it down… fantastic vape, when you can taste it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@anon84779643 I told them the areas the scare was and what’s driving the politics behind it. they’d already trashed their old (and ancient) mods and tanks. I got them new ones for xmas. I told them they could hold on to them and read up more about all the disinformation being spread first before they decide. I told them if they still chose to stay with cigarettes again, they could let me exchange them for something else they might like other than vaping products.

Instead, they got furious at me and didn’t want to be friends anymore since I was giving them something they already told me they quit because of how dangerous they were. Hence why I have all this equipment. I got all the stuff from a store going out of business so there are no returns.

3 Likes

Sheesh, with friends like that…

So, slight side-step… I really came to loathe freebase nic because of the harshness and the pepperiness I tasted even at low %. So, I switched to nic salts. All but completely flavorless and no harshness at all. If you’re struggling to get flavor to break through the nic, you could try salts.

3 Likes

I heard salts don’t work in sub ohm tanks? Nic salts are new aren’t they? Stupid question but are they dangerous?

2 Likes

There are no stupid questions, first off.

New, not really.

I have only sub-Ohm’ed with them. The worries are the high levels of % depending on the wattage, same as freebase.

Dangerous? Well, as much so as freebase with one exception being since they are basically invisible, you can easily use too much. But you DIY your own so you will know how much you are adding.

3 Likes

No… If you are vaping 18mg now, you can use the same 18mg and have a smoother vape. The fav place to buy them is again…

I would go for either the pg or pg/vg based nic salts. You might find it more satisfying too.

You ditched the bad friends and yes the equipment you are using now, is fine, just not a big need for you to be vaping so high… I would recommend start at around 60 watts (on your nic salts) and see how you like that. You can go up in watts, but try it out in 5watt increments…

2 Likes

Well, sale ends today at Heartlandvapes.com. I’ve always had good luck there.

2 Likes