What flavours do you think are in pinkman

I’ve been thinking (and tasting) on this one for quite a while and can’t really get further than grapefruit. Either my palate has disappeared over the years or I’m just crap aty identifying flavours despite owning a lot of them.

in any case if anyone can say they’ve nailed at least one flavour in there a quick few words reply would help.

much thanks.

1 Like

There are at least two clones on ELR that will probably give you an idea:

and

Also, some say Pink Panther (Inawera) is a pretty good match, though I have my doubts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks too sour for Pinkman - or am I the only one who doesn’t taste any sourness to the concentrate?

I would describe it as an unidentifiable fruit burst with hints of grapefruit on the inhale. I get nothing after that, although the watermelon might just balance out the lemon and lime, leaving a non descript but full fruit background. The Hypnotic mist - i’ll have to look at that but 7% again feels a lot…

I haven’t heard of the Pink Panther INW concentrate however…i would crack at grapefruit, lemon,lime, possibly raspberry and watermelon but that’s really just wild speculation.

thanks daath for taking the time to answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sour is used to make fruits pop, not to add a sour taste. Sour is an enhancer.

2 Likes

even with grapefruit, lime and lemon? there’s a lot of tartness in the recipe - not arguing just trying to understand the profile. Watermelon might balance it out right enough.

1 Like

I don’t know. It seems like there is a lot of tartness going on in the recipe but at least you have a base to start from with the two Lars posted above. You can take either one and adjust it to what you taste andlike and possibly come up with a one for one clone.

1 Like

I think I detect something like hypnotic myst, raspberry, lemon - it does have some tartness to me :slight_smile: It’s been a while since I vaped pinkman from vampire vapes, so I just did a finger taste of a bottle here that I made a while ago.

2 Likes

I went through a phase of chefs version of it (Jessie) and I get a real deep sweet berry with only a hint of tart grapefruit, I dont vape many fruits but it is one I go back to every now and then.

1 Like

you know, I’ve just read about chef’s take on it and ordered a small bottle to try. what % do you mix at?

for such a popular concentrate i’m amazed at the lack of info available on the flavour profile, in saying that it might be because it’s a difficult mix to nail… hell I’m stuck after grapefruit. i suppose i’ll have to buy flavours and start experimenting.

cheers.

2 Likes

They recommend 20% I think?..I cant quite remember but im sure it says that on the site, I mix at 15 though and its fine at that :grin:🖒

1 Like

magic thanks - hopefully it’s close, and/or I can pull individual flavours from it.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome 🖒

1 Like