What grade of pg vg to order off anazon?

Which grade of pg and vg to order im in a spot and i gotta order off amazon but im seeing all kinds of different grades from food grade to medical to cosmetic and usp whatever thst it?

5 Likes

Seeing usp grade vg and pg is used across all the aforementioned you will be ok to use it. Because it used across all those listed. As long as its usp you should be fine

2 Likes

Glycerin Supplier / ingrediant supplier VG is my go to now …Not sure if Our amazon is same as Cananda as far ad what they offer

4 Likes

@ladycrooks, I’m with @fidalgo_vapes on GS.

Amazon has some OK choices, BUT, look what I found …

5 Likes

This is the brand I’ve been using for years.

5 Likes

Holy shit mang!. Here we pay 36$ for 1000ml !
You guys are lucky there in the sticks!
We get it up the bum here in Canada, (Figuratively speaking)

7 Likes

Dash is 1L for $18. Free shipping at $35. Wink, wink.
No butt action required.

8 Likes

60 for a gallon at flvrs/dashvape. With free shipping at 35$ so shipping would be covered. That other 37$ Amazon is American funds for sure.

6 Likes

I ended up going through a small spot actually in Spruce grove about 30mins from my house in Edmonton called flavor fog. I didnt have a ton of cash rn so I got a 500ml pg and 500ml vg for about 30$ was stuck. But now I have ideas I will place a bigger order from dashvapes in a week. This is just to get me through a bit longer. I have 6mg nic base but by the time ive mixed it only gets me to 5.7 mg and its too strong for me im only vaping 2 to 3mg now sometimes even 1mg.

8 Likes

Well apparently I cant spell Amazon either lol

6 Likes

The price of VG here in the U.K. has come down a bit now.

6 Likes