What happened to my clean, organized mixing station?

Anyone else ?

18 Likes

What do you mean? That is totally clean…at least compared to my current status.

10 Likes

Thanks @Jooshwa feels kinda outta control for me, gotta pick out the loosers and make some room, my claustrophobia is kicking in !!!

4 Likes

Not bad really, fairly clean! :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like you need another rack bro! Nice setup!

3 Likes

It looks like a well organized station to me.
Where did you get those LED lights? They look pretty bright and focused.

5 Likes

Thank you, feels very FUBAR’d to me hehe.

2 Likes

Dang! How do keep all your flavors in rotation?
I have to work at keeping my 50 some flavors active! Overwhelming that looks!! all yoda on you i went…ha

5 Likes

Hehe thanks @Laura5, what you can’t see is I have another mega stash of 16oz. bottles can’t even fit ON the mixing station. Chaos is my life.

3 Likes

Yeah…you might say so!

13 Likes

@pap Yeah right, that’s NOT messy !!! Love the NOS lamp, and I see a lot of PET, very nice. What size funnel are you using to pour out of those nice big jugs lower left ? I have a couple 2.5G ?? jugs I’ve yet to break into and I’m not looking forward to it, without a good wide neck funnel.

4 Likes

Thanks man! Not sure the actual size of the funnel. About 4" diameter and I snipped about a third off the bottom for easier flow.

3 Likes

I was just settin here coming up with a couple new recipes. Everything is PET or glass with the exception of 10 bottles. Not sure if PET is better than LDPE or not? Whats your thought?

3 Likes

Well I suck with plastics, so here goes. Initially I went heavy into LDPE, cheaper, easier to use, etc., but hard to get flavors OUT of when cleaning, and air permeation has me guessing. Going to shift over to PET which seems to hold FAR less flavors (easier to clean), and appears to have far LESS air permeation which just seems better. Too bad I have soo many bags of LDPE’s though hehe.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about buying some 30ml LDPE. Maybe you might sell some ?

3 Likes

Your right, PET are really nice for cleaning! But for testers (I make every test 25ml) I thought LDPE might be easier to use.

3 Likes

Let me see what I got after I go through the stash piles

3 Likes

I get my 30ml ldpe unicorns from glass bottle outlet since your not to far away from me, we might be able to go in on some orders and get better prices.

3 Likes

Yeah, I bought a 100 ct. bag of Chubby Gorilla unicorn ldpe the other day. I’d like to have some Boston Round type for test recipes, and for flavorings I use a lot.

3 Likes

Haha. Cool then!

3 Likes