What happened to the flavorMargarita candy (SC) (WF) in ELR?

I have a recipe I was looking at, and noticed I must have been out of it I published a margarita recipe with nothing in it to make it a Margarita, which is a possibility. lol. But as I go to fix it, the flavor is missing. Where did it go?
images

9 Likes

@TamVapes I checked just to make sure, it’s legit …

It’s up there, but 0 recipes, so maybe it had been removed, or merged somehow ??

@Ken_O_Where.

3 Likes

but that is the one that was put in wrong. it should be (SC) (WF)

5 Likes

I searched too and that seems the only one. The naming convention doesn’t look right to me, all my WF SC flavours end with (SC) (WF) whereas this one is missing the brackets on the SC…

5 Likes

Snap @TamVapes typing at same time… :grin:

5 Likes
5 Likes

do you have special powers?

4 Likes

and you know there are going to be quite a few strange recipes floating around missing an ingredient. lol

5 Likes

Zero Recipes :man_shrugging: I know I’ve used it before…
reminds of when Cinnamon Spice TPA was merged with Cinnamon TPA…

6 Likes

It totally disappeared from my stash, can’t even find my recipes now where I used it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

That is what sucks is all the recipes that are going to be floating missing ingredients

6 Likes

Corrected. Check again.

8 Likes

But I can’t even remember if it was good :disappointed_relieved: think it was only 3 or 4 flavors, now I gotta go through all my notes, woe is me…

6 Likes

Maybe @daath can restore the flavor / recipes/ notes from a backup :man_shrugging:
I know I used it in one or two recipes, currently going through my notes on close to 1300 recipes….

3 Likes

Ask him. But just know I have not done ANY merges on WF, other than the incorrectly named Margarita after I saw this thread.

6 Likes

Roger that TZ, it’s strange that it just disappeared not merged. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m stumped. But the flavor you speak of was not merged, at least to my knowledge. A flavor cannot vanish unless it is manually deleted or totally renamed. But I’m curious about who re-entered the name with the wrong convention.

6 Likes

Thank you @TorturedZen I am like Rocky. I have not seen a flavor completely disappear before.
I am glad I wasn’t just being forgetful with inputting a recipe to be honest.

7 Likes

Me too…

Correct, AFAIK it was not merged… just somehow deleted :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Do you recall the number of recipes it was carrying? The renewed entry only has two…one of which is mine.

4 Likes