WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Hehe, well I’m GLAD you noticed @D.Sims. Took about 10 pics to get it just right.

2 Likes

Went out and got a haircut, the before and after:

After:

4 Likes

Some bloke knocked on the door today and said they will come and install a new hot water system for us next week - for free! no catch!

(thankyou federal & state govt. emissions lowering policies)

5 Likes

Send him to my house

3 Likes

Could have come here 2 months ago when ours packed it in and had to be replaced!! Grrrr

Glad you’re getting a freebie though mate :smile:

3 Likes

I can only try! they are coming next Tuesday :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Oh no! I have been dreading having that happen especially living where we do.

3 Likes

Ahhh, yes. You are more rural than us aren’t you. We are in Mannum, which you would think would be ok, but still have a waiting period on plumbers as they are so “busy”…

3 Likes

It took us a couple of months to find someone to come and pump the septic :roll_eyes: it was getting pretty nasty in the end.
When the guy came, the septic was chocka’s, he said it likely had never been pumped, we got lucky, just :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I used to work construction and there was a guy that worked out for the County Pump Out, they’d do septic and clean out the Porta-Potty’s and the dude was such an OG he never wore gloves.

2 Likes

I didn’t know they were supposed too :laughing:

3 Likes

WAIT, you guys got gloves ?? !!!

4 Likes

Gloves?? OMG this reminded me of something that happened back in the 70’s. I did airline refueling, and we had a big international flight that we had to turn around and get back out. We were shorthanded that day, and the usual lav truck guy wasn’t there. The manager decided it was up to him to save the day, and jumped in the lav truck, to dump the shitters on this flight.

Well, Mr Save The Day didn’t have the dump hose fully locked onto the manifold, and when he pulled the handle, the hose disconnected and about 100 gallons of blue nastiness gushed out and covered him head to toe. I mean he had corn stuck in his hair, covered in toilet paper, the whole nine yards.

Don’t think I ever laughed so hard in my life. I had forgotten all about this.

Yeah, made me laugh and smile again.

8 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

The wife decided my current back up flavor bins were sub par, and gave up some of her flip top storage totes.

7 Likes

That there were and are some GREAT mixers on this site. Troll around, and you never know what you’ll find next. Thanks @Amy2.

I am always searching for a nice dark berry and yes there is forest fruit FA and I love it but I wanted to make a mix of the flavors I love and use often.

Acai TFA 5.4%
Bilberry FA 1.8%
Blackberry LA 14.2%
Blackcurrant FA 1.4%
Blueberry FW 1.4%
Blueberry Candy TFA 1.4%
Blueberry Extra TFA 28.4%
Blueberry Jam Caps 1.8%
Blueberry wild TFA 14.2%
Boysenberry FLV 8.8%
Elderberry TFA 3.6%
Goji FE 3.6%
Harvest Berry Caps 1.8%
Huckleberry TFA 1.4%
Raspberry FLV 8.8%

5mls Finished liquid 100% pg

Most satisfying at 2 weeks steeped in a mix. Very realistic jammy berries !

Preferred single flavor mix: 6.0%

8 Likes

Wow, that’s the first recipe in a while that I’ve got all the flavors!!

10 Likes

Stopped smoking 7 years ago, today. Finished my last smoke in the parking lot, flicked the butt out the window, and not even 1 drag since then. :+1:

:+1:

17 Likes

Congrats! The eVic VTC mini is still my favorite mod! Just retired my first one after 7 years. Seven more minis in the stash…lol

8 Likes

Congrats. That is a HUGE accomplishment. I think I spaced it this year, but on Sept 30th it was my 9 year anniversary of my last cigarette. Started vaping on the 29th. Smoked and vaped that day. Had 1 cigarette left at the end of the day and smoked it the next day on the 30th. That was my last smoke of any kind. Vaping has made a huge difference in my health and my pocketbook. And when I started mixing my own juice 22 months ago, it made it even more fun and more economical. Now I even mix for a couple of friends (with very simple recipes). I am grateful to the vape community as a whole and especially grateful to the folks in this mixing community and forum.

10 Likes