Yes! The new 1’s r nice!

3 Likes

11 Likes

RIP Neil…

7 Likes

Oh no, I hadn’t heard till your post :cry:

3 Likes

Damn it Phil!
I should swallow my coffee before reading your posts…

7 Likes

Out of the blue I was thinking of Neil Saturday. Wasn’t listening to Rush or anything at the time. Just said “damn…”
Miss that guy so much.

5 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Sean’s birthday, and my son and granddaughter came down to visit from Oklahoma. That’s Kit and her ‘DziaDziu’ (my Sean hubby) in the pic.

14 Likes

She’s a cutie @Alisa !!! Sorry Sean. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Re-arranging the storage room and decided to relocate the water softener to make better use of the space. Rather than staying with the copper piping, I decided to try PEX and Sharkbites. Holy cow, that stuff is revolutionary! Unbelievably easy to use, quick, clean, and perfect. I know this technology isn’t quite new but it’s my first PEX experience. Amazing!!! Never sweating copper connections again, I guarantee it,

10 Likes

Great stuff, replacing and moving a well pressure tank and using it. Make installation in the area I am placing it a lot easier. Only drawback is the Sharkbite fittings running about $12 each and I need 6.

4 Likes

Cost difference issue was the first thing I noticed too. But it quickly melted away when I stuck stuff together and turned on the water and realized I was done already.

4 Likes

My contractor was PISSED when I demanded that the pipes in my rebuild were copper! They wanted to go with PEX, but with the water quality issues we’d been having after the Camp Fire copper line was the only way to ensure that we wouldn’t have to replace every line if dioxins popped up

6 Likes

I just love the Aegis Legend. It’s a steal at that price. And it’s the deluxe version. Impressive haul you got there.

3 Likes

Isn’t she just. I bet she gets away with murder.

4 Likes

So, here’s what made me smile today, sort of. I recently bought a Tesla Invader 2/3 for 9.99. A steal, right? So I ordered another one in red. Looked great, and why not at that price. It packed up after a day! The company were very understanding, and replaced it free of charge. I dropped it and yet another one bit the dust. Not easily perturbed I ordered another one. As soon as my order had gone through, my old one started working again. Anyone want a Tesla Invader in red? Lol.

9 Likes

And now neither of them work!!! I thought it was too good to be true. Unfortunately for me it’s a case of “no change there then.”

4 Likes

Have you looked at the battery contacts?
Or do you have power, and they just aren’t working right?

5 Likes

Got two brand new Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA (first version) from a local shop for like €10. Time to try MTL mixes again :).

7 Likes