WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Simplicity, and flavor. SteamCrave Supreme v.1 and Kanthal.

8 Likes

Verts rule :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s also my everyday set up.
I am exclusively a Aromamizer user :trophy:

2 Likes

My liquid kitten sleeping on my lap.

7 Likes
7 Likes

https://www.marines.mil/

8 Likes

Oh, I’ve been watching these guys for a few years and gave a few donations to keep them going.

4 Likes

Enjoying watching the trees telling the leaves to die (yep, that’s the biological process) and the squirrels battling the corvids for all the choice nuts and seeds: The stupid pigeons, swans, geese and coots are lost compared to two tactical warring factions.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I like Jim Browning’s skill, and attack vectors.

I have a SPECIAL appreciation for ScamBaiter, who not only actively works to destroy/dismantle the scammers, but he actually DIRECTLY contacts the victims, families, banks, stores, etc. in effort to stave off damage to the victims. He REALLY goes above and beyond, FOR, the victims, and that’s on TOP of destroying call centers, computers, phone systems, etc.

If you guys like Jim Browning, you’ll LOVE Scambaiter.

6 Likes

Made my day @Lostmarbles.

2 Likes

Be selective on whom you support, and I highly recommend Scambaiter as well. Thank you for your support @SquirrelSmash.

I will re-post something I posted much earlier in this thread.

1 Like
Burden Political Rap Song

Snap 2021-11-10 at 17.14.45

https://rumble.com/vp1epl-burden-f-joe-biden-2.html

2 Likes

Oh, I am very selective and, this would be the first time that I admitted to supporting a creator in a few years.

2 Likes

I believe it’s a good cause, perhaps even a great cause.

1 Like

Indeed. I have considered the request to add my posh voice to all the emulators they use: I am compared to Stephen Fry a lot.

1 Like

DuckDuckGo has now surpassed Google as far as content, non-censorship, accuracy, IMO.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Glad you took care of last week’s purchase, but what about this week? :rofl: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes