WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

11 Likes

8 Likes

After 4 months and much fun and games with royal mail, my custom mod has finally arrived.
Pwm with 5000mah 3s lipo. I can finally hit the titan hard enough for a warm vape with my stupid coils. (2 series aliens with series block coming to 1.65 ohms)

6 Likes

14 Likes

7 Likes

Stolen!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I like Stella too… but not on my leg!! :stuck_out_tongue:

here is what made me smile today…

watermelon%20kitty

thinking on adopting a kitty…

6 Likes

Do it!

6 Likes

Pound kitties are best kitties!

5 Likes

I’m not at all a cat person, but I have to say… we were in the Ozarks last month and there was a neighborhood cat doodling around the lodge. It seemed to take a liking to us for some reason. She would hop on my lap and curl up with me on the dock and just lay there. I’ve never encountered a sweeter little thing ever. Wanted to sneak it home with us but obviously didn’t. Sat on our boat waiting for us to come back out for night catfishing and hung out with us the entire time we were there. If I didn’t have dogs, a bird, and guinea pigs I’d consider a cat if it could be as cool as that one was.

4 Likes

Here’s my rescue, I named him Dude… As in, “DUDE, GET OFF THERE” or “DUDE STOP TRIPPING ME WHEN I WALK PAST YOU!” He’s a great little Dude

9 Likes

That is where mine will be coming from… unless I go all dog :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!

5 Likes

My dogs are rescues, and all very dear to me. Lost my sweet baby Shepherd/Retriever mix in May at age 10 due to lung cancer. Still hurts badly thinking about him and we miss that boy to death. Perfect pet.

5 Likes

I feel ya. I’m not a cat person either but I’ve encountered the one or two on occasion that I thought were just way too cool. Most are smug, pompous creatures who love to be loved only on their terms. True cat lovers claim I’m not smart enough to appreciate or understand them and therefore prefer dogs who are far less challenging. I can’t say if any of that is true, but dogs have always been able to communicate with me just by the look on their faces. Cats though - you never know what those things are thinking! Most of the time I suspect it’s not happy thoughts.

5 Likes

Im going home to my lovely familie after my 14:00-22:00 shift at work another day past which i can be greatful for.

5 Likes

Check it out!

4 Likes

Stankhammer, your post is what’s made me smile today cause I love that a mod is a perfectly acceptable size reference to the enormity of that caterpillar :rofl:

4 Likes

I did some digging and found my favourite RDA that I thought I lost :smiley:

10 Likes

Cosmonaut :+1: Hot vape…No burnt lips…Can’t live without it!!!

3 Likes

FOUR years old today, our Kit. Can you believe it?
Being a grandmother is the bestest! :slight_smile:

12 Likes