WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

9 Likes

I HATE racoonsā€¦they are angry evil beasts

4 Likes

wutā€¦??? I just fed my 7, one is missing :cry:
but all 3 cats are doing better.

What made me smile todayā€¦ starting the flv contests and knowing someone will get lucky!! :slight_smile:

and the fact itā€™s after 9pm and my offline life is calling :wink:

3 Likes

Im not scared of many things ā€¦Racoons frighten me

4 Likes

donā€™t go camping in my yardā€¦ my coons know no boundaries!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not scared of raccoons, but Iā€™m terrified of rabiesā€¦

4 Likes

I was able to help a poor bloke out at work today who had ran out of juice and was about to light a smoke. Gave him this one, he put it in his tank and told me he got more flavour than any of his other ones. I was quite happy because I mix to drip not for sub tank.

11 Likes

That looks niceā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m very impressed by this one, so much so mixed another 100ml this arvo.

Very few of my mixes make it to that quantity, I mix way more than I can vape in 30ml testers and I have 100ā€™s of them around the house. I will never run out!

5 Likes

8 Likes

@JiM210 you can ALWAYS tell, when a cat is in the right place !!!

7 Likes

Walls! Weā€™ve got walls, people! By the end of the weekend we should have a roof to boot. Iā€™m REALLY having a hard time. I wanna be home, durnitall! I know, gotta let it steepā€¦

21 Likes

Thatā€™s GREAT @paingawd !!!

3 Likes

My son had his last football game for the season which made me smile. Him getting rolled and having to sit out after the 1st quarter not so much.

5 Likes

http://www.exg-clan.com/web/index.php?site=static&staticID=18

1 Like

9 Likes

Well love/hate. My trusty S8 took one for the team yesterday, and had to upgrade to an S10+. Weā€™ll see how Smart Switch treats me. Happy, until the bill comes lol.

4 Likes

How does one ā€œupgradeā€, I own my phone so they keep trying to get me to pay $40 a month extra for 2 years for a ā€œphone that I needā€. nahhh, ebay it is for me

5 Likes

I feel the same wayā€¦ I donā€™t like making payments, I like to own things straight out.
by the time you pay off a cell phone, itā€™s died and you are stuck making payments on yet another new oneā€¦ and all the interest on those payments. Nopes, better to own it outright.

Im switching from verizon to spectrum in the next few days, just waiting on my phone from ebayā€¦ If I dont like the terms etcā€¦ will just stick with verizon. Itā€™s the only carrier here I can get a good signal withā€¦ :slight_smile:

PSā€¦ I started in on my Christmas listā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

I had an S3 for ~4 years and only replaced it when the screen died (cost far too much to justify repairing that phoneasaurus). Have had an S6 for ~3 years and no plans to replace it until it too poops out a major $ part. I am relentlessly reminded by the carrier that I sorely need a new phone, annoying. Smart Switch worked well a few years ago for me; I assume it must be even better today but who knows.

1 Like