What have you got steeping right now?

As the title says what have you got steeping that you can’t wait to try and are fighting the urge not to open it ? I will start with this http://tjek.nu/r/Bmj9

7 Likes

At the risk of repeating, I have all 6 of @authormichellehughes, newly released One-Shots steeping, and can’t wait to try them.

12 Likes

Praline pudding sounds amazing

9 Likes

10 Likes

Lots just sitting and I’ll get to them eventually. I always have at least 2 liters waiting.

9 Likes

500ml of my CAP Vanilla Custard V1 all day vape (10% standalone) + 450ml from last batch (2.5 months old).
500ml of a Strawberry Cheesecake recipe (regular use).
120ml of a vanilla recipe.
30ml of a lemon tart (testing)
30ml of a banana bavarian tart (testing).
60ml WF Strawberry Cheesecake 2% SFT (about 20ml left after 8 days).
60ml WF Strawberry Cheesecake 3% SFT (about 50ml left after 8 days)
60ml INW Yes We Cheesecake 3% SFT (about 50ml left after 8 days)
Plus a variety of SFT’s in 30ml bottles that are being tested weekly at the moment…

11 Likes

Been throwing Honey Puffs in just about everything lately :yum:
Mixed this one up about 3 days ago, probably give it a go at day 7 :thinking:

9 Likes

Hehe, they’re addictive aren’t they @Rocky02852 ?

9 Likes

I’ll be holding my breath until you do LOL

8 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3465016/TOC'S%20Custard%20Tart This one has to steep two weeks so I have several bottles steeping for family members as Christmas gifts :slight_smile: Still thinking about the game changer for recipes like this LOL

9 Likes

Love that flavor too Rocky!

7 Likes

I don’t have shit steeping atm. I tend to procrastinate way too much. Then, when I run dry I get mad at myself. Guess it’s time to crank out a couple of batches.

11 Likes

I have about 1500ml of different mixes steeping atm. Just waiting for my Game changer then I will probably just make 1 or 2 bottles a week for my ADV . And will probably make smaller amounts to test with so I can adjust accordingly

6 Likes

Some nice sounding flavours there

5 Likes

The GC will make things easier. There won’t be the need to keep so much juice on hand. Some flavors do fade so it should help with that.

6 Likes

Oh damn, thats sounds sooo good!

6 Likes

Need to SFT this - knuckle test sooo tasty! Bought some for JM mixes and have yet to use it as I am still waiting for GC to arrive. Seventeen days in transit so far, and currently outbound from Japan. I hope it’s been wearing a mask during all this air travel - I have no intention of quarantining it when it gets here! :mask: :rofl:

5 Likes

Okay, I’m convinced. OOO is thin in my stash…just one, the infamous Cream (Milky Undertone). I suppose I can branch out my options. Btw, did you win a Flavorah contest lately :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I hope I got nothing steeping right now when I get my GC. But yeah, have many testers.

4 Likes

Yeah that Honey Puffs sure is tasty, I picked it up just for the JM. I just reordered a 30ml, (my third bottle):rofl:

OOoh @muth you must get on that :rofl: btw if you order direct from OoO, I think they still send a free flavor (the flavor of the month)
The only thing I don’t like is OoO bottles in glass with droppers and I hate droppers myself.

No, not me but @Steampugs has a huge giveaway, (entire FLV line and more) on his new shop website, steampugs.co.uk :wink:

7 Likes