What is blacklisted?

I’m not quite sure what’s going on here. I’ve been using this site since 2014. I go to make some juice just now and i cant access any of my recipes. It’s taking me to some sketchy looking website and says my ip has been blacklisted for 3 IRC spam drone (litmus/sdbot/fyle) abuse on irc I don’t even know what any of this means. I just wanna make my juice. How do I fix this?

7 Likes

I dont know much about how that whole thing works. Maybe @daath can help. Try sending him a message. I nded up on that list once too and im pretty sure he is the one that took care of it.

7 Likes

Thanks man. I guess they already took care of it after you tagged them. Tried it just now and it’s letting me look at my stuff again.

10 Likes

Glad it worked out for you. Feel free to holler if you ever need anything.

Oh, and happy mixing!

11 Likes

Your IP might be flagged for IRC spam. Contact the site’s support to sort it out and keep juicing. Also, check your computer for issues.

2 Likes

Just so you know, normally your account would have deleted already as your IP is toxic with spam reports.

In case you want to look it up there is one of the several links i use for spam reports.

2 Likes