What Is Everyone's Favorite Adopted/Adapted Recipe?

I’m new to the whole DIY so my flavor supply isn’t the greatest to try all different recipes but I’m growing the supply and look forward to trying as many as I can and adopt/save the ones I really like.

1 Like

Part of the fun is search and discovery. What others like, doesn’t mean you will too.

A lot of the top recipes don’t really entice me, so I haven’t adapted many at all. I like Bronuts, I made a few changes to it using what I had as good replacements and added a little, turned out really good. So I guess I’ll say that one.

1 Like

This is one many people ask me to make. It’s one I always go back to often as well.

3 Likes

I vaped that like it was on a fire sale for a year from Vapor Chef :slight_smile: That’s good stuff.

3 Likes

Recpie looks tastie and of course in the spirt of the post I would have to sub everything. Hahah.

But that’s the part. Sharing inspiration and creating something to stay off the cigs

2 Likes

Thanks @Big_Benny_MI now I have to get more flavors lol. Time to create a huge flavor stash :wink:

1 Like

In fairness, I believe the title originally said Adopted not Adapted. Or, I could’ve totally misread it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fixed the title lol :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed, adopted commonly equals adapted

1 Like

Here is a link to one I whipped up last night and it’s already a rave amongst my friends and one of them says it a spot on clone of Black Label Butterscotch with actual flavor on exhale.

Sorry here is the link lol.

I’ll start because I just went to make a 120ml @daath’s Banudding Cake and I was out of the Banana Cream (LA) and Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) Adapting my adopted recipe (see what I did there) …meaning using what I did have, went like this. Subbed New York Cheesecake (CAP) and Graham Cracker V2 (CAP) which actually gave me more control over the “grahamness”. Subbed Banana Cream (TFA) + DX Banana Cream (TFA) for the LorAnns Banana Cream. This has a minimum of DA/AP, but the creams need a minimum of 1 week steep. …what to call it?

Banana CheeseCAKE

• Banana Cream (TFA) 4%
  • DX Banana Cream (TFA) 2%
  • Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.2%
  • New York Cheesecake (CAP) 2.5%
  • Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 4.3%
  • Graham Cracker V2 (CAP) 1.5%
  • Cream Fresh (TFA) 1.5%
  • Liquid Stevia (sweetener) 0.5%

All of the subbed percentages were from common uses in other recipes on ELR …like how to make CheeseCake (Graham Crust) with NYC and GC v2 Inspired learning! Thanks everyone …so keep reading/posting/mixing @Code-Vape, and be sure to whip up a batch @daath Banudding Cake OMG

Bo

2 Likes

Will do @BoDarc thanks for the adopted recipe you adapted :wink: it looks good and as I build my flavor arsenal I will definitely give that a try along with many others. I posted a link to one I made last night just above your comment and it has great reviews now just as a shake n vape but will more then likely get even better over time. I post all my mixes as 15ml so that if it doesn’t work out to the liking of those that tried it they won’t be out much on product.

Another best piece of advice I got from here was wait on the nicotine. If you find yourself pouring it down the drain, your tears will be less salty.

Cheers!

1 Like

I still vape Robin’s recipe verbatim but in a pinch I’ve used FA pear it isn’t as good to me. I actually have half a bottle left of a batch made a month ago. Good stuff !

Curious what your sub out was ?

@Amy2 I picked up some Pyure liquid today at Walmart and wow that stuff is super super sweet and just makes the Vape feel smoother and helps the fruits pop more!

2 Likes

I agree your guna love it. For me I am going to dilute it in VG and use a diluted version of it just bc it is so sweet. I’ll probably aim for 1-2% in 10 mls of vg and use it around the 1% mark

1 Like