What is Flavorah up to?

i have some small bottles at my house…i’ll share…which of the flavors would you like me to send?
gimme a list and PM your address and you too shall receive a care package

3 Likes

Aaawww, you are so sweet, but I was just playing! You don’t have to do that!

PM your address and a list of what you wanna try…they arent all new flavors, so you may have some or may not want some…

5 Likes

:+1: Winner ! You rock, @Whiterose0818 .

4 Likes

Oh my goodness… I’m sitting here at work with this new box of flavorings, sniffing them, tasting a drop or 2 of each flavor … I couldn’t wait.

I dropped 3 drops of the Honey Bee into the 20ml or so of my Almond Cookies & Cream ejuice for the heck of it.
WOWeee. Strong Honey. But, it’s definitely Honey! Gonna have some fun with this one!
Pic just because. …

6 Likes

That pic rates a 10 VAPING AND SHOOTING GOTTA LOVE IT

3 Likes

Nah, there’s a message there. Don’t touch my diy stuff or you’ll taste lead! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hahaa… you guys really get to me sometimes. :smile:

I put my Luger in my desk drawer after taking the pic, but I do leave the case with the extra clip and box of bullets on my desk… just in case some low-life walks in with unruly thoughts. Most see it and get the message. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t think I got in on this although I did reply to @daath idk what happened??

Did you get the first Flavorah samples? I only remember sending your address to Liquid Barn…

I didn’t get any Flavorah, but I think this batch of samples is on its way to me :smile:

1 Like

I haven’t gotten anything? I wasn’t sure if I was too late… no biggie

Liquid Barn hasn’t sent anything yet, to my knowledge - I’m sure you’ll get a package as well :slight_smile: I might poke them again, they were waiting for the release of some new flavorings :smile:

1 Like

thanks again it will be cool to be a test dummy :wink:

3 Likes

Trust me I would never attempt it.

She managed to catch my oldest hobby and my newest hobby all in the same pic.

2 Likes

I immediately was drawn to her pic too ! I like to target shoot. Don’t hunt or anything.
And of course I love to vape :kissing_heart::dash:

2 Likes

Hmm, that honey is of some serious interest to me. I have different honeys from all over the world, its one of my weird glitches. Let us know how it is!

2 Likes

We have a thread about this topic, but things went a little left and it just faded away. Many of us share the same passion. You can view our pics and comments here.
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/recreational-personal-and-home-protection-pictures/26515

4 Likes

I have been checking these flavors out on their website…I see they contain Ethyl Alcohol…I have not mixed with Alcohol based flavors before…How do you guys get rid of the alcohol from mix-to-vape?..Are there any special procedures for removing the alcohol?..Or do you leave the alcohol in and vape that too?..Or does it evaporate during steeping ?..and how do you facilitate that?..Any input will be appreciated, as they do look interesting, and judging from you guys conversation, you really seem excited about them…I would love to share in that excitement, but would like to know what to expect in dealing with the alcohol…Respectfully

2 Likes

No more of these that get used in a recipe (percentage wise) there’s really very little alcohol to deal with. Most will mix at very low percentages such as 1-3%. Most flavor brands with alcohol can be rid of noticeable traces by allowing the juice to sit uncapped overnight after mixing.

4 Likes

Yup… what that @SthrnMixer guy said… Just BREATHE it. :smile:

3 Likes