What is that taste! d:

Hello! New to micing flavours, got very excited when my Vapeable kit came in and was mixing 10ml flavours and 5ml flavours, BUT, I tried a flavour I mixed, a strawberries and cream off the vapeable site and mixed it with 0.3 mg of nic, 50/50vgpg and i think 15% flavour, after about 3 days I tried it out an there was a discusting off milk taste to it, so I tried another liquid I mixed the same day and the same, but i dodn’t rinse my coil out so may of been the flavour before. So after steeping for a further 3 days I tried it again and same minging flavour, no good flavour at all, but when i smell the bottle I can smell strawberries and cream. I’ve had other flavours through my setup so it’s not the setup so I don’t know, any suggestions what it could be or if anyone has had this before??

1 Like

Try making a juice without the nicotine and see what that tastes like. You might have meh nicotine. Also try your PG/VG by itself and see what that tastes like. That will enable you to find out what ingredient is off.

2 Likes

I would be interested in knowing what your recipe looks like including the flavors and flavor vendors. One of my favorite strawberry/cream vapes has a fairly strong dairy quality and combined with the cheesecake flavor is what I may refer to as musty. Some love it, others hate it. Just like some of us love hoppy beers and others find them disgusting.

1 Like

What kit is this?

1 Like

I’m guessing he means this.

1 Like

Looks like it :slight_smile: But he chose the flavors himself - I wonder what brand they are.

1 Like

Is it TFAs Strawberries and Cream? I think it is disgusting too if so…

1 Like

While they sell TFA, FA, FW, and CAP flavorings, they also have their own in-house flavorings. I’d be willing to bet they don’t use any of those quality flavoring companies in their starter kits…

2 Likes

i would personaly try to up the VG let the flavor of that cream get carried less bring it to 60/40 and try it.

1 Like