What is the best DNA200 mod to get

Right on so did i. From the reviews I’ve seen. I think we both will be very happy

I think you’ll find that most of us are gonna say Titanium is the best wire for TC mods, even DNA200 TC mods…

2 Likes

Sweet thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve not done this yet, but I found this on the DNA 200 Early Adopters Forum.

John

Administrator
Posted July 30 #13
Take your RDA, short across the terminals with the shortest, fattest piece of copper wire you can fit in the terminals, then fire up atomizer analyzer and read the reaistance. Put that value into the field for mod resistance. Upload settings.

Done.

To get the same feel as before you applied the mod resistance, expect to have to turn the power down and the temperature up.

And

James

Administrator
Posted July 30 · Edited #14
Use 80% or 90% of what you measure, btw. You really do want some stability margin.
And the 7/29/2015 (or newer) firmware from Disabled forum

These seem to be next-level geeks and I feel like they know their shit.

1 Like

Hahaha thanks a lot I believe those are the owners and creators of evolv so I would sure hope so

1 Like

I bought a load of LG HE4s to go with it (it will be a while before I get mine)…

Look into getting 6 x LG HG2 (one hot set of spares) - I should have gotten those. You’ll get crazy battery life out of that setup!

3 Likes

That was the plan and I will get them but not in stock at MVS when I ordered. Since I have a home office and do most of my vaping at work I believe I can keep a set of 35Rs charged faster than I can deplete a set. Hoping.

2 Likes

I jinxed myself talking up the efusion :unamused: It died this morning. Went completely black same as my hcigar did! I don’t see what I could possibly be doing wrong or do I just have that terrible of luck?? The hcigar died on exactly one week. And the efusion lasted I would say roughly about two weeks. Whats could be the problem???

Did you change the pre-heat or leave it at 200W?

Yea I changed it I had it on 150 with the punch on 9 it vaped like a champ. I had a dual twisted ti claptond with 32 gauge kanthal so I took it up to 9. Usually I would have it around about 6 ish. You think it’s the fuse?

Yeah, I was thinking fuse, since it appears completely dead :confused: Sorry, can’t be of more help…

TRW turning punch down now…yikes!

After watching TVC and PBusardo’s reviews, I want a Reuleaux but I think I’ll hold out awhile to see how things shape up with reliability and the DNA 200 boards. That and I have just gotten into TC. So far I am loving it LARGE! Which doesn’t help with my self discipline issues :wink:

1 Like

I hope no one got there mod from ecigcity there customer service is terrible. they won’t return my emails and when my hcigar that went dead after a 5 days and they finally returned my email, they said send out the mod and as soon as they received the tracking number my replacement would be sent! So I sent it out that day two weeks later with no confirmation email that the replacement has been sent. I call and sent multiple emails and they say oh my bad we no longer sell hcigar :-1::unamused: terrible just terrible. So now I know my efusion will be dead for a while… So what Dna you guys think is the best? I’m liking the reluidux but the 90 day warranty is kinda a downside?

I believe the wismec jaybo will be the best because it has the 3 18650s for one. More ventilation so it will run cooler. I sure hope mine don’t take a shit. I got my wismec on the way. It’s really a shame they are doing this to you. They should replace it with something of the same value. Or another kind of dna200 mod.

I don’t know if they aren’t replying because the efusions are out of stock right now or what. At least send me a email and say something ya know?

WHITEOUT DNA
by
CLOUDMAKERTECH
cant wate for my one to come