What is the best DNA200 mod to get

Im looking to get a new DNA 200 mod. Kooking for some advice before i go spending that kind of money. The jaybo Isn’t out yet. But i have seen a review on. That looked pretty good for the price. But i know yall have some and using them now. Any help would do. Thanks.

1 Like

I think it would be worth checking out the Wisnec Reuleaux. They are shipping now and you should be able to get some reviews by now. @daath will have one as well and you can get a opinion of the mod from him. Perhaps he can tell you when he’ll have his. I like the looks of this mod since you can change batteries and in this case use (3) 18650 batteries. Talk about power…

1 Like

If you’re looking at the Reuleaux you probably want to have two sets so married batteries. That’s six so figure at least another $70 US to the price unless you just happen to have some new 25Rs just lying around. I have the Efusion by Lost Vape and love it. I think @Pro_Vapes Has the Hcigar and others and can help guide you better.

1 Like

The main difference is build quality and battery life. The Cloudmaker is suppose to future proof, meaning every part is upgradeable as the technology evolves. You’ve heard about the Wismic… it should run for days before a recharge. They all run the same. I wanted to get American made but they were coming out too slow… and I got good deals. Some of the China DNA 200 have had battery and build quality issues. I suggest you research well before take a dive.

I’ve seen the review on the wismic. Done by rip. But the review was great. And i agree with American made. But the ones i see American made. They think they are gold lined. I’ve seen the review for the VT200. It wasn’t all that good. I’ve had the smy 260. And still have the dead box. Thay way the batterie were in it. They just shorted out one day. I just don’t want to blow $200 plus dollers and it be junk. :frowning:

1 Like

There are no guarantees any of them will be 100% free of defects, so it’s a chance you take with a major purchase. I saw several good reviews on the exCube2 and you saw how that turned out. As far as bad reviews on the Hcigar… I must have missed those. All three of mine work as advertised so I can’t say they are bad. If I run into problems I be the quick to post it.

1 Like

Definitely don’t get the hcigar vt200, mine went dead within a week. And I’ve sent hcigar multiple emails and they never replied. I’ve got the efusion lost vape 200 now and love it.

1 Like

Did you try to return where you got it? If you paid full price there’s suppose to be a 1 year warranty… but when you deal with a Chinese made product, all I can say is good luck cashing in on a warranty claim.

What went bad on it, chip, mod, battery or screen? I’ve heard there will be charging issues if you don’t set up the battery. Some manufacturers don’t set up the battery. My vendor set up the battery on last 2. I had to set up the battery on my 1st one. If the LiPo is over discharged you may need to run the USB recovery charge.

3 Likes

It went completely dead wouldn’t hook to escibe or wake up. And I contacted hcigar and the retailer. The retailer took over two weeks to reply and hcigar still never did. So the retailer said as soon as I send it back and as soon as they received the tracking number they would send out the replacement. So after two weeks and I still didn’t receive the tracking number of the replacement I got a reply that said they no longer sell the hcigar wtf??? So they ended up making it right by sending me the efusion which I think was the best thing that could of happened from this situation I love it

2 Likes

Pro_vapes what are your mod resistance and settings on your efusion? I’ve looked all through the escribe forum and can’t find anything?

1 Like

I don’t have the Efusion. I have the Hcigar… The mod res. is .0045.

1 Like

Im looking at a vapor shark. Any thoughts on that one ?

This is a great review from pbusardo of most of the popular DNA200 devices, http://youtu.be/D3vNJRT0uh4

Very awesome review. Wish they would send all that to me to play with lol. But this kinda helped me a lot. Thx Duneatick

I can only speak for the Efusion…I like it way better than the Xcube 2 (which is total garbage) and its significantly better than the IPV3 LI. I’m looking to buy another one of them at least, then maybe a vaporshark.

I don’t think you can go wrong with the Efusion.

1 Like

Wow that Steam Monkey Vero is a ugly and shoddy POS huh? But the video does make me want the Reuleaux even more.

1 Like

Well wish me luck. I just got Reuleaux Wismec. Found one in stock.

4 Likes

Therabidweasel what is your mod resistance setting on your efusion?

Stupid question time. What’s the best wire to use with a temperature control dna200? ???

Well I couldn’t contain myself. So to answer the question, I think I just bought the best DNA200 mod. We’ll see

4 Likes