What is the best mg nicotine to use

what is the best mg nicotine to use

1 Like

Personally I use 100mg in 100% pg, diluted down to 3mg in my mixes. now that’s not to say some people disagree with this strength, there has been a discussion about it being to dangerous and toxic for mere mortals. But I want to be prepared for whatever the FDA has in mind so I feel comfortable with the supposed risk I am taking. Really it comes down to you and the precautions you are willing to take.

3 Likes

I use 50mg in 50/50 VG/PG.

1 Like

For what?

For mixing or for vaping? In any case the cleanest you can get

2 Likes

For vaping it depends on the device/setup and personal prefeance 0/3/6/9/10 mg ect.

For mixing. Many will recomend 48mg (to be diluted down when mixing a final product) for safety. Especially for first time users.

Personally I started off with 100mg suspended in pg and still use it today. Pg is easier to shake up when compared to vg. 100mg is also easier to obtain the higher vg ratios. Especially when trying to do max vg or 20pg/80vg and above.

3 Likes

Well over here in the UK due to new laws we can only purchase 18mg in 10ml quantities, I myself am currently down to 6mg I did start on 18mg but have dropped down quite a lot. Eventually hoping to get down to 3mg but only recently dropped to 6mg. If possible use pharmaceutical grade as I feel it’s the cleanest format, you can get this at various sites on the Web. If you have recently switched from smoking to vaping I recommend anywhere from 18mg to 12mg or try a batch of each and see what suits your needs… :wink::+1:

I buy 100 mg (100% PG base) diluted down to 3mg in a 70/30 VG/PG mix. I figure it will last me a hella long time instead of the lesser mg. Just be careful not to get any on your skin. Keep in the freezer and displace as much air as possible.
If you’re asking how much to use in a mix? YMMV 6mg is as high as I like to go. Here’s what I have. Clean and no peppery taste.

3 Likes

I usually buy 100mg in 100% PG and dilute a small amount to 24mg to work with. I vape between 1-2mg.

1 Like

I use 100mg in 100%VG. I like using VG nicotine because I mix at 80/20 VG/PG & using 100% VG leaves me more room for flavours. As it is I can only use a maximum of 20% flavours to maintain the 80/20 ratio. If I make a recipe that’s 26% flavours I’m down to 74/26 and if I start adding PG with my nicotine I’m sacrificing even more. I have some 100 - 50/50 here that I’m using up but I can’t have more than about 17.5% flavours with that. The problem with VG based nicotine is it’s going to need some really good shaking to get it homogeneous, it’s so thick. When I split my litre into 8 smaller containers I shook it really well so that bubbles were evident throughout. I then half filled my 125s and then filled them to the top in reverse order. That way they would be getting filled from more than one part of the litre bottle. I just use the 100 strength in my recipes without pre-diluting it. I use a scale and a dropper bottle so there’s never any real risk of contact.

1 Like

I buy pure 99,9% nicotine (liter).
I mix it with 10 liter PG, so i have 11 liter 100mg Nico.

Me my self vape 2mg now, most often 70pg/30vg and sometimes 50/50.

And to be honest, i can wash my hands in 100mg nicotine without any risk.
When I start vaping around 8 years ago, every people told don’t use the 100mg it’s like poison… Hmmm not.

But i always handle it with respect :+1:t2:

1 Like

You sure about that?

1 part nic
10 parts pg …

1/11th of 1000mg/ml = 100mg/ml?
(just had a bit err… some wine, shoot me if I’m wrong)

1 Like

I use 100 mg nic in of cut down to 3mg/ml. I have used that since I started mixing 3 years ago

1 Like