What is the best online site to buy DIY supplies on a budget?

Story of my life! I always miss out on the good sales… We finally got our stolen money mess fixed this morning after 6 weeks of fighting and waiting. And wouldn’t you know it I literally just put in 2 orders not 10 mins ago one with Bull City for $55 and one with ecigexpress for $27 but that gets us the things we had to have and a few new flavors I caught on sale for 99cents for 10 ml bottles on ecig. That’s one reason I like them they always have a good selection of flavors in their sale section and a lot of them are 99 cents. But I will still check the sales on onedrop out, even if I can’t order right now. lol. I always miss out on the good stuff. I’m glad I finally checked into Bull City they are almost $8 cheaper on a gallon of VG than wizard labs and they do have good prices on a lot of their flavors. There where a few flavors that I needed that they didn’t have and I had to get from ecig and one flavor that I got a bit of a better price on it thru ecig as well but over all I was impressed and pleased with what I was able to get for the price. In total between the 2 sites I got 31 flavors and my VG. The shipping is what kills me, $17.12 between the 2 sites one was just a few pennies cheaper for shipping than the other if it wasn’t for the shipping I could order a lot more at one time lol. Hope today has been good to everyone. :grinning:

3 Likes

Glad to hear they got y’all fixed up with the$$$
Outta curiosity how much was there VG

1 gallon is $19.99, and is under wholesale then vg/pg and the smaller bottles are, 225ml - $4.25, 480ml - $7.25, and 1,000ml - $12.50. Wizard labs gallon vg is almost $28 so its the best value by far but for the time being we just ordered 480ml next order we will be ordering the gallon of vg from bull city for sure.

Good deal !! I wanna say my last gallon I bought was thru Amazon and put out by Premium Quality Kosher, Organic, Non-GMO ( don’t quote me on I bought from Amazon, can’t find the invoice) was like $17 on sale free shipping. Never heard of Premium Quality. I figured I’d give it a go and so far so good. For some reason the viscosity seems to be much thicker than some of the other vendors I’ve used. I realize some dilute maybe 10% with Distilled Water. Keeping eyes out for sales with good quality and reviews for more VG in the near future.

Yeah, I kinda been fading away from WL a bit pricey and seems BC price points are pretty fair and get a little more bang for your buck.

When I’m browsing or doing product comparison I pay no attention to the label “Premium” because I’ve found out that most all of them are the exact same stuff exact same ingredients and amounts but companies put words like premium, grade A, even organic and I couldn’t tell the difference personally myself. Now this has been my experience with things like essential oils, herbs, and supplements. Anymore I feel like labels are just empty words, there is little truth to them.
I received emails from both BC and ecig and my orders have been shipped out today so I am hoping that with priority mail they will both be here by mid week at the latest. That was one thing I did really like about Wizard Labs was that 3 days after we got the shipping email it would be in our PO BOX, on a couple occasion we actually had our order in 2 days but that was when we ordered early morning and it got fullfilled and shipped the same day. I’m like a kid at Christmas when we are expecting flavoring orders. lol. We also do the monthly vape subscription called vapebox. We do the enthusiast plan for $60 a month and we get no less than 4-5 bottles of juice usually 120-150ml total and hardeware. This month is MOD madness so we will be getting a MOD of some kind. Last month we got a Dead Rabbit Drip tank that can be used on the new Squank MODs month before we got a Geek Vape Blitzen tank, and I LOVE it, so does the hubby he actually bought one from a buddy of his at work he liked it so good. They have different plans to choose from you can just recieve juices and get 120ml min juice to try each month and I think it’s only like $30 a month. We love it and so far it has been well worth the money. We have only gotten one juice that we weren’t crazy about but we had a friend who loved it so it didn’t go to waste. We changed our flavor profile so we wouldn’t get that type of juice in anymore boxes. If you are interested in checking it out or would like to order it you can use our link and we will both get points worth $15 and you’ll get free shipping on your first order. The points add up really fast and they have a great selection of stuff to use your points to order. our link is; vpbx.club/84522 I sound like I’m giving a sales pitch lol. No pressure to check it out or use our link even but I’m a supporter of vape-box.com.
Kinda got way off subject there lol. Hope the day finds everyone well. :grinning:

Wizard Labs did have a security issue and was offering data monitoring free to affected clients so they knew about it.
Several people here on ELR reported issues with attempts to buy high end women’s items on their cards after shopping at WL.

Do look into the One Drop offer as it includes free shipping in the continental USA.
Really a sweet deal for a 30ml bottle for 79 cents.

@a_jhasty0830

Yea you should look at the one drop sale all 30 ml for 79 cent bought the whole line for $12.64

http://www.onedropflavors.com

Edit: replied to the wrong one…

1 Like

So has anyone tried the Onedropflavors flavorings before? Are they good quality? That is an amazing deal 30ml for 79 cents and free shipping! But I just wonder if they are good quality, I don’t think I’ve seen, read or heard anything about them before. If anyone has in experience with their flavorings and could give me a little feedback on them that would be greatly appreciated.

New product… sale is kind of a introduction

1 Like

We didn’t have issue with women’s clothing being purchased. Our money was spent in a Food Lion grocery store in Glen Burnie Maryland on Feb 16th in 4 seperate transactions all at the same store totalling nearly $1,100. Then somehow someone got the pay card comapnies info and called and pretended to be my husband, knew the last 4 digits of his ss number and everything and used our money to have our new card we hadn’t recieved in the mail yet canceled and a new one express shipped to them in Miami Florida a little over a week after the money was taken from us by someone in Maryland. Thankfully my husband just happened to call the pay card company just an hour or so after the impersonater called and had a new card sent to Miami Fl so we were able to cancel that card order a new one add a sequrity question to his card account and then the comapny froze the account totally until they did an investigation. It was finally solved wed morning. But we were thinking it happened from a purchase of some organic cotton thru ebay but we really have no way of knowing for sure…

That’s what I was figuring but I thought I’d see if maybe I was wrong and someone had tried them before.

$ 12.64 for a sample of the entire line. I spend more than that at nicriver just trying out 2 or three flavors…

One heck of a deal in my opinion and I’m a cheap S.O.B.

So don’t pass this offer up.

I did just read that Real Flavors is the Parent company of One Drop Flavors so that is pretty good I assume. At least they have an established parent company… That makes me feel a little better about maybe placing an order with them.

1 Like

We just placed 2 orders and spent almost $78 so I’ll have to run it by the hubby before I spend anymore, not to mention I actually left a couple of flavors off of my other orders and they are needed flavors so IDK if I’ll be able to put in 2 more orders. Even tho the One Drop is a freaking steal and I don’t want to pass it up but… we will see lol

I know the feeling of being low on flavours .

Restocking flavors now ( something I’ve been needing to do )
Restocking my 0 nic premixed my friends like ( it was getting low)

Well I added up my must haves on flavors and I made the choice to place both the orders, my must haves and the flavors from One Drop. I got them all but the menthol, we really don’t like menthol flavors or juices with menthol so I got them all but that. So now I’ll have 4 flavor orders coming in lol. Like a kid at Christmas. Thanks to everyone for their advice, so glad I made the post or I wouldn’t have made the choice to go with Bull City and I know I managed to save several dollars ordering thru them. Thank You all so very much for your time.

2 Likes