What is the best online site to buy DIY supplies on a budget?

My husband and I have 2 sites we usually order from which are Wizard Labs and ecigexpress. But due to a recent internet hacking of our bank account and our funds being completely drained, as well as someone assuming his identity and holding up the refund of said funds over the last 6 weeks. We are super low on cash but need to do some restocking of our flavorings and DIY supplies. So I wanted to reach out to the community here to ask where does everyone order their flavorings and DIY needs from? Does anyone have any recommendations on good secure and reliable sites that have competitive pricing but the same good quality, top brand products other sites carry? Any and all information and input is appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buy a Visa gift card for all your online shopping. This way if anything is stolen it’s only the amount on the card and no SS#s or banking info. Register the card with a nick name version of your real name that you do NOT use for any official financial business. For example I use my first initial. Then you can shop pretty much anywhere that takes credit cards. I like Bull City.

1 Like

We plan on doing exactly that once we get this whole mess sorted out, it was actually a pay card thru my husbands work we never changed it and had it directed deposited into his actual bank account but we’ve had the pay card since 2014 with this company and have never had any problems with them. They have frozen the card on a few occasions on us while we were in town doing grocery shopping because we spent over $100 at 3 different stores, they had even frozen it because my husband swiped it at a gas pump because we had never used it at the pump before and flagged it as suspicious. For some reason they didn’t catch that my husband has used the card twice that day in the cantine at work here in Kentucky where we live and then just an hour later someone was using it at a Food Lion Grocerry store in Glen Burnie Maryland 4 different transactions in increasing amounts each transaction until they got just shy of $1,100, then after they investigated and found it was fraud and granted our reinbursment someone called pretended to be my husband knew the last 4 of his social security number and had our new card canceled and another new card expressed mailed to Miami Florida, thank god my husband called that morning to ask why we hadn’t gotten the card because he was due to be paid that day or they would have had another of my husbands paychecks. so its been a mess. But it has us in a bind and I need to restock as we both vape and mix and need supplies. With eveythign going on I can’t not have my vaping or i’ll end up smoking again I’m sure lol… But yes we are getting a prepaid card to do ordering with the only issue is if something last minute comes up we cant just drive to have money loaded on to it nearest town is almost an hour away for us, we live in a very very rural area. Thank you for taking the time to reply I appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Used Wizard Labs for quite awhile very close to my house. But recently started using Bull City and so far I’m really impressed with there cust. Service, prices on 10ml or 15 ml are really Super inexpensive. Best thing to do if it’s doable. Is find a couple of Recipes you like, buy on a budget say $30-$40 bucks. Should get you some really good simple 2-3 ingredient awesome Recipes to hold y’all over. I’ve got some, like close to 80 or a hundred concentrates. I can go thru ones I don’t use. It’ll probably be around 10-14 days before they arrive and I’ll hook ya up with like I said doubles,flavors I won’t use etc… You can just cover shipping ?
I’ve been there,had accounts wipped completely out credit card accounts maxed out and bills to pay with no money. 2 or 3 weeks of pure aggravation. It sucks. I’d definitely do when u can get one of those Visa cards @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit is referring too.

That is so very kind of you really it is but I couldn’t do that. We are barely holding on by our finger nails but we are still hanging on. I feel it will be resolved very soon, there may be another vaping/mixing soul out there who is in much worse shape than us that you could pay it forward to with your double flavors. as far as a couple good recipes, we are still trying to find a couple that we really really like and could vape all day, plus my son and his wife have recently quit smoking and come over to the vaping side of the fence and they are trying to find recipes they still like. I’m a frugal person by nature so even if we weren’t in the bind I’d want to shop as thrifty as possible lol. I’ve seen a few people talk about the Bull City on here but really hadn’t saw anything about them just that’s where they ordered from. I will def check them out. I really like the fact they do 10ml instead of 8ml like wizard labs. That extra 2ml goes a long way. Thank you again for your generous offer, you are so very kind and so very appreciated.

1 Like

Yes, I looked at the change like you did 2 extra mls is 2 xtra mls. If you’re ever in a hard spot and can’t afford the shipping and need VG Wal Mart sells a small 120 ml. Bottle. In around the pharmacy area. I wouldn’t use it as a replacement only as a quick fix. I’ve had to use several times and it did work. The quality isn’t as good as Kosher etc… If you wanna cut back on PG and save a few bucks. You can use Distilled water no more than 10% instead of PG. Just be sure the jug says food grade,refrigerate after opening and your good to go.
As far as VG goes I just Google a really good reliable Vendor and watch for the sales $15-$20 a gallon. Some of the experienced folks around here will be able to point y’all in a better direction as far as inexpensive,great quality VG and on sale.
The offer is open,when I get my concentrates I’ll check with y’all and see what’s up and we’ll go from there. I really for some reason got a really good vibe as I was reading your post.
Any help ? Hollar !!

That is so awesome of you, we may be in a bit of a pickle right now but I know we will get straightened out before long. (fingers crossed) and the same goes for you, you need anything and we are able the helping hand is there extended to you my friend.
My husband was the one who started mixing, or more like dabeling back last year and really didn’t do a lot of it, but we were also only part time vapers and still smoking all day every day. Since we have totally give up smoking and are full time vapers, he showed me the mixing ropes and I just took off running with it. I still have a lot to learn with it, but I have saw several conversations and debates about what VG is best and saw P&G is supposed to be really good. IDK because my husband was the one who ordered everything until i started mixing and we are just using the Wizard Labs VG. We are gonna have to try and order a gallon this order because in the long run it will save us money. Once we are back to normal financially I have all intentions of doing some more research about VG/PG and NIC manufacturers and start trying out some different ones.
I have to thank you again, my husband and I both thank you. He just said it’s good to know there are at least a few good Human Beings left in this nasty world. We’re happy to have made a new vaping friend here on this site. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For DIY vape supplies I general use

@LiquidBarn - discount code “ elrecipes “

@Nicotine_River

For bottles I order from

dropperbottles.com - discount code “ DIY”

1 Like

Awesome! Thank You! Very much appreciated! :slight_smile:

I use a green dot card for all internet purchases , because i have been a victim of this crap as well sorry to hear about this , i use ECX , BCF and NR as well as some smaller places for things these guys dont carry imo they are the three top places

1 Like

That’s really cool of y’all too.
Your gonna find some of the most kind helpful family here, it’s unreal I’ve just about tottally quite FB and all those other sites. And spend literally hrs on here just reading, asking questions you name it. I’ve met some real sketchy people in my life time. And like you said there’s still some of us decent ones left. I just want to treat people how I’d like to be treated. Some people out there I just gotta walk away or my wife and kids may have to bail me out of jail. People can be so miserable, I just don’t get it. I Know we all have bad days,weeks,yrs. Everywhere there’s a negative there’s gotta be a positive there some where. You just gotta dig really deep at times to find it.
I’m so glad to meet you guys. Crazy, I literally feel like I Know y’all. You guys just hang tight, it’s another curve ball. Another test maybe to see how we handle the situations we’re in. It makes us who we are. Are y’all here in the US too ? We’re in Cold windy Florida lol

1 Like

I will for sure check them out! Thank You.

1 Like

Florida of all places I’m about 4 hrs from there. Crazy Nasty infested city. I’ll stay in the woods !!

Bull City, fair prices and honest shipping costs.

1 Like

We are indeed in the US, here buried in snow in the Bluegrass state… Kentucky. We got a literal foot of snow dumped on us over night Sunday night and it knocked our power out in that night and was out untill after 7pm Monday evening. Today we have had snow squalls off and on most of the day but no accumulation thank GOD. I am so over winter. Florida is my favorite state. I’ve been a couple of times and I fell in love. My last trip was to St. Augustine. I love that place. So much history, culture, and spirits. Yes I am one of those people who is into all the ghosty stuff. lol… And… Florida is home to the people who are posing as my husband and keep trying to get his pay card sent to them. The pay card company actually sent us the card they ordered so we have the address they gave them to send the card to. NE 6th street Miami Fl.
This whole ordeal has def tested and tried us and my husband and I have sit and talked about all the things we should do since we had this address but at the end of the day we are better than that. But scheming and talking about it makes us feel better for a few mins anyways. lol.
This world has changed so much it saddens me. People aren’t taught respect, manners, hard work, compassion or to even think before they act. Everything is about impulsive behavior instant gratification and me, me, me. No one thinks of anyone but themselves. I’m not totally over the hill yet but at 38 I guess I was just raised in a totally different era. I was taught so much differently than people are these days, hell than they have been taught for years and years.
That’s mostly why I rarely get on FB anymore either, it just makes my skin crawl its the same trash every day. I hate to even watch the news its so depressing.
This may very well become a new social outlet for me as well. So glad I started posting in the forum :heart:

Thank You, that’s a few people who have said the same thing about Bull City so that is where I do believe I will be checking into placing my order with this weekend.

And I am glad we met ya’ll too. It is refreshing to meet regular down to earth good folks on here.

1 Like

My daughter, son in-law & grand. just went up to St. Augustine Monday morning. He had 3 months of classes to take in Pensacola. So while he was in school we got to spend 3 months with daughter and granddaughter. Leaving St. Augustine Friday & heading back to Albuquerque. I Love St Augustine myself, talk about history !! We’re about 3 hrs SW of St. Aug.
Last time we went was about a couple years ago. Talk about addictive personality. I was dipping snuff, smoking about pack/pk 1/2 a day & vaping. I’d quit dipping for a minute, then I was smoking even more.This literally went back and forth for several years. Finally once again got news from the Dr.
That was almost ten months ago. That I was stage 1 COPD. So I was determined to not quit but stop smoking that’s when I Refound ELR for the 2nd time, only this time I was on a mission,to learn (at my pace) to get serious about learning and reading and asking probably some of the most ridiculous questions. But, that’s how I learn. Give me a book to study to give directions I’m book ignorant lol. Now let me watch some videos and read questions and answers and read Flavor notes etc… Sorry, tend to get off subject sometimes. But, I was still dipping & vaping. It was time to decide if I wanted to up my chances to watch and see as often as time & money permits to be a Grandpa for them and take care of myself the best that I could. So, I finally thru the last empty can away March 3rd.
Now it’s just vaping and testing flavors and taking baby steps and loving every minute of it. I can actually taste my flavors now too. Thought everything was supposed to taste 25% Copenhagen lol,
Your gonna meet some of the greatest folks y’all have ever been around in Cyber Space. I don’t even call it a Website or a Group anymore. It’s a tight nit Family to me. So please make y’all’s self at home, chk out someone that likes the flavors y’all like read there notes on the ELR recipe side follow around if ya want Make Recipes of the same likings etc… Main thing is have fun and enjoy the journey. I’m loving it so far and so much better than spending $20-$30 on 120 mls that’s usually full of sweetners, not all of them but some of them. And best of all it may cost you $1.00 + depending on how much concentrates you use to make a 120 ml bottle of juice that you love and your husband love. That’s really what it boils down too. It’s all about y’all’s palette. One thing is always start low on % and work your way up. Thru trial and error. You’ll find your sweet spots on everything before you know it. That’s why I’m sure you know mix samples first 5 ml-10ml bottles. Really helps when on a budget. I was spending pretty close to 280-300 a month on smoking and dipping and wasn’t getting any enjoyment. Now I’m spending a bit over half that and saving the other half. Couldn’t do that while I was killing myself slowly. Now I get some gratification when I adapt a recipe and feel I’ve made some progress and enjoying the mess out of it.
I’m usually on here every day. Except when my wife’s home, I just mix and enjoy ELR during her work schedule. If Momma ain’t Happy, Nobody’s Happy.
Have a great time and we’ll be talking. Be Blessed

Yes, and the feeling is mutual. Feel free to HMU anytime.

I don’t want you to miss this sale. 16 new flavors .79 30 ml bottles
& Free shipping
www.Onedropflavors.com

1 Like