What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

@ken_o_where I tried it with CCI it ended up being @ 1.6% idk y but anyhow it’s good I think I prefer the original but CCI tends to get more involved as time goes on so we’ll really see in a bout a week for now !

Btw wow thanks this is guna b an adv!!!

1 Like

Your welcome ! The CCI gets even better with time. I’m now thinking it’s better than the original. I like EM’ both. N’joy :kissing_smiling_eyes::dash:

1 Like

im going to try Amy’s Velvet Cupcakes … looks delicious. i dont have the cream cheese by loranns because its usually out of stock when i try to purchase it. I dont know if any of my recipes really qualify as a shake n vape due to all the creams and custards i use …

2 Likes

I’ve got the velvet cupcakes in my tank rt now!!! Yummm!

3 Likes

Thank you ! It’s good with and without the cci.

It’s good without the cci as well.

1 Like

@Amy2; Do you note any chocolate in the red velvet flavoring with this recipe?

Yes slightly chocolate with a richness that’s coming thru at the end. Good at first but of course it’s getting better w/ time.

2 Likes

Black&Blue
40/60
6mg nic
TFA Black Cherry 10%
TFA Blue Berry 10%
Stevia 1%

Shake and vape.

7 Likes

Yummy!

In one of your recipes,

You have a flavor Caramel (VF) ,

Any particular reason WHY that particular caramel ? What company is that, where can I get it …

Gotta give this mix a try.

Nevermind, I looked through all your recipes that included that version of caramel, and found the info, thanks anyway. For the others that may not know, here is the info, but the link goes no where, so I guess they either moved or are out of business.

http://vapor-flavors.com

1 Like

ooops… the correct link is actually : Vapor Flavor

And yes, that Caramel is very very good. I’ve run out before and mixed FA’s Caramel with FW’s Caramel Candy, then used that too
and it’s wonderful!

1 Like

So a mix of FA Caramel and FW Caramel Candy is a good substitute ? 50/ 50 or more like 70/ 30 mix of the 2 ?

Thank you

I do a mixture of Caramels at 80FA/20FW and it turns out really good.

2 Likes

thank you Alisa, do you suggest any of their other flavors ?

@Nobbie_Mixer If you mean Vapor Flavors, I only have a few.

CAramel - This is a wonderful flavor. Best caramel I’ve ever used. It reminds me of the caramel sauce they pour over this dutch apple pie at one of my favorite restaraunts. Has some alcohol in it, so after mixing, make sure you ‘breathe’ the juice at least 24hrs and you’ll love it.

Strawberry Wild - exceptionally good strawberry. It’s kind of a tart and sweet strawberry. I love it.

German Chocolate - very much a spot on german chocolate flavor. Again with alcohol, so must ‘breathe’ it.

Bavarian Cream - just as good as TPA’s imho

Sweet Cream - Very good too.

Brown Sugar - spot on. Just like FW’s

Yellow Cake - really like this one too. Sweet and don’t need much.

Custard - This custard seems very weak to me, but I haven’t used much.

Mocha - only used once without success. Need to test it out more.

Rum - worked fine in two recipes that called for a bit of Jamaican Rum.

3 Likes

Sthrnmixer I just made this again last night I hadn’t had it in a while an oldie but a goodie indeed ! (Your strawberry cz cake )

I made a crazy good juice last night not try to toot the ol horn or nuttin’ just spreading the love is all.

Those that like cherry well this one’s for you BUT there’s a caveat it’s paired with dark chocolate brownie … And some naughty naughty ugly word diacetyl (2 drops each off the bottle of each condensed and whipped cream )
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1zrQ

8 Likes

@Amy2 that one sounds way yummmy. I always keep an eye out for your recipes cause you have been posting some amazing ones lately. I don’t know how you have the time to mix all them.

I’ve got to try some of them! The problem is even though I have well over a 100 flavor concentrates now you always manage to have one or two flavors in a recipe that I don’t have … lol. However, this weekend I will do some substituting and try a couple of them out. :smile:

6 Likes