What is the oddest recipe

What is the oddest recipe/juice you have ever tasted or mixed?

Red Tea for me… and I added some black currents, a touch of blackberry blossom, guanabana, and some sweet cream to sweeten it up and smooth things out… tasty, but odd to me, as I have never drank any tea that was… red! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Paging @Bob_Bitchen, I think he made a ham and cheese sandwich juice once lol

Edit: have never tried any of these but I definitely would if I had the flavors sitting around lol

8 Likes

Well according to an ex friend of mine, Ogre Ooze. He told me it was awful because it called for both A negative and O positive blood. I was very offended! After I had him for lunch I had to go pet my pony for three hours to feel o.k. again. How awful!!!

8 Likes

I love it lol

5 Likes

Nope! Well, maybe pretzels though.

4 Likes

I can’t beat BB’s oddities, but here’s one from another BB that I thought was odd and it turned out to be pretty good too: A strawberry coffee profile

7 Likes

Rofl…I’ve made that a couple of times. Just checked my spreadsheet. Tiramisu was light and the strawberry came through with a smooth mouthfeel… :grinning:

4 Likes

Pretzel…

this one is my fav :wink:

3 Likes

wut??? really?? he just did not know Ogre Ooze sounds good!

Is that the same thing I am thinking on, @SmilingOgre?? Or am I missing out on something else??

5 Likes

Not sure. Of course there’s the Ogre’s eat people theme there and that is followed by a dig at the snow flakes. All wrapped up in a limp wrist’d motif.

6 Likes

I was just thinking about @Bob_Bitchen the other day when I noticed the bottle of RFSC Fried Chicken I have sequestered away from all my other flavors for fear of contamination. I thought damn, Bob would put this to good use, I loved his crazy style, that dude just went for it :+1:

6 Likes

I really hope I’m not the only one thinking there’s a direct correlation between Ogre Ooze and petting the pony. :thinking:

7 Likes

If flavorah had a fried chicken… damn skippy I would add it to Waffle… mhmmm :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

or even add it to my peach sangria… perhaps chicken and pina coladas… I could make some fried onion rings from a good colada and sangria… :smiley:

4 Likes

I was saying I love his shtick lol the ogre bit is one of my favorite things on this forum lol

7 Likes

I got it for that very reason, a chicken and waffles. It was not bad but had to vape it alone in a locked room, the aroma on the exhale was not poplar :laughing:

7 Likes

Hehe @Fishaddict420 I would ABSOLUTELY plut @Bob_Bitchen in the top ONE. He has some of the most interesting vape related recipes, I have EVER seen.

6 Likes

I think it was Pippa (not sure) that created a pizza recipe and I’d like to try that. I’d also like to nail down a true movie theater popcorn that’s salty. Cant say I’ve really had anything odd tho.

4 Likes

the Hawaiian pizza was created years ago… :wink:

3 Likes