What is this RDA?

Oh wow! Yes it looks just like that. I tried just tightening the copper screw really tight and I took a metal file to the bottom of the copper and the one is much better already… you think they may have just been really loose from the factory?

1 Like

Yes , they are good clones but they are more about quantity than final inspection.They are simple so there isn’t much that can go wrong. As long as the insulators are there and the screw hits the 510 pin in the mod they should work. I always pull them apart and clean them before use and most times the screws are loose when I get them.

1 Like

I think you saved my rda’s! You are awesome! I feel like an idiot!

1 Like

I learned the hard way as well , glad we could get them going! We are all ignorant when dealing with things we haven’t seen before!

I really appreciate it. You didnt just save me, you saved another fellow vaper. There’s a kid I know that has some serious financial issues going on that was a smoker I got to start vaping, I was going to give him a couple of these RDA’s but I couldn’t get them working right. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Your more than welcome! Thank you for helping the young man out!
Just for future reference there really isn’t many atty mod combinations that you have to adjust the 510 screws on unless you get into hybrid mod connections.Most all mods have a spring loaded 510 pin so the screw should always be tight to get the best connection.about all I ever do is sometimes file the screw head a little to make sure it gets a better contact as you have done.

1 Like

Thank you again so much!!!

1 Like

@DanHank
Just curious, did you find it in your yard…and what have you been feeding your dog?
I had to put cameras in the house to see what they do when I leave them alone… :smile_cat:

1 Like

lol…no it was put away in my steep drawer and I forgot where I got it…perks or getting older I guess lol…there were no marks on the bottom so I’m sure it was a really well made clone of some kind

1 Like