What is yall's favorite macanical mods

These have turned out to be my favorite macanical mods by far. They are unique and lots of beautiful engraving on every mod.

4 Likes

ALL OG REPUBLIC MODS. FAR LEFT TO RIGHT
SACRED MOD.
Kokopelli
Lockdown
The little og

2 Likes

I did a little rearranging today. I got a Christmas present on the way. So i needed more room to put stuff. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Those look awesome! I have never used a mech mod. What is the different between a mech mod and a regulated mod?

2 Likes

There’s no protection - It is essentially just connecting your atomizer to a battery :smile:

1 Like

Sounds dangerous!

1 Like

Only if you’re not careful and/or don’t know what you’re doing :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t use it often anymore but I have to say my DIY. mech mod is my favorite

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve got 2 favs.
My Tobeco carbon covered copper SMPL A-mod clone…it’s so small, and when coupled w my Goblin Mini it disappears in my hand, everybody who sees it loves that setup.
And then My most fav is my Tobeco black copper Colonial mod, it’s heavy copper with an AMAZING bottom switch that is super comfy.
I had a copper penny mod by Tobeco that I really liked alot too, but as it would patina it would turn my hand green. And eventually the bottom cap got stuck and I gave up on it.
I really like these heavy copper mods (my SMPL isn’t heavy so it’s not really noticeable like the other 2) cause they hit hard! I never would have imagined a tube could make that kinda difference!

1 Like

my other fav is my authentic FM copper it always hit the hardest…

1 Like

FM copper?
FuMatten?

It’s the only pat fire button. You push the button. And a copper pin comes out the top and bottom at the same time. This is 26650 all copper mod made in Utah

1 Like
1 Like

Hahahaha damn. Haven’t seen that on a while

I have 3 mechs and I love each one for different reasons.

I have a

FUHattan - copper and carbon fibre - great hard hitting single 18650 mech. Here it is with my 13heavens 9hells RDA.

Then I have a Petri Mech Mod
Slick looking single 18650 mech that when paired with a Petri RDA looks absolutely beautiful.

Then I have my low building Parallel 18650 mech box that is just insane for building LOW LOW builds on top of.

2 Likes

My two favorites ,Deus Prism and a Poldiac