What is your favorite cream/custard based juice?

I suppose I should at the very least post my absolute favorite/best cream juice to date. I know I have posted this on a couple other threads but it most definitely needs to be posted on this one.
Unfortunately only about 1% of us have Taro in our stash but I cannot stress enough how much you guys need to pick up a bottle!!
Extremely unique, creamy and earthy flavoring that pairs extremely well with creams!!

This was my first attempt at a Taro mix and it blew me away so much, I ended up getting the entire neighborhood pregnant!!

Seriously though guys and gals, it is worth the purchase and worth making this!

I convinced @Amy2 to make it because she is the only person I know that has it, even though it is a different vendor. I believe her and I were birthed from the same vape womb hehe :wink:

The Taro Card

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 1.2
Taro (TPA) 2
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 11.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This one is a steeper for sure! I recommend you make at the very least a 30ml bottle out the gate, because it takes at least 2 weeks to start to mature and a month+ to really shine!

Cheers

2 Likes

Good to hear actually, Iā€™ve got a bunch of mixes going and I go and try a blend that had a weird kick to it. Thought my Nic went bad or something I did some 3% TPA V Custard and 3% Cap NY Cheesecake and was great, figured bump the % but after some steep it seems as you said ā€˜pepperyā€™ or something thatā€™s just off. Gonna check the mixes and see about lowering the V Custard % back to 3% until I get some Cap in

1 Like

Glad to know it wasnā€™t just me!! I find it is only good as a boaster, for me at 3% I start to get that taste. I have reworked my %s and now it is fantastic at 1-2 with another cream/custard.
It still adds that heavy, egg like custard flavor to it without that peppery nonsense. I have 60mls of it so I didnā€™t want to leave it on the shelf and found the perfect balance.

I am almost thinking of making a custard flavor base out of 1 30ml but it will take some more experimenting to figure out what exactly that will entail and the ratios

1 Like

I loved them so much they get to go in my nice bottles (That have been sitting on my shelf with the rest of them because I was always waiting for the ā€œrightā€ juice to fill them with)

If only I was rich and could afford to put 1000s of juices in them :smile:

4 Likes

From what I hear, FA custard is a lighter, more lemony custard.

3 Likes

I use it when Iā€™m not looking for a strong custard mouthfeel and need a slight lemon note. Itā€™s also good for a low % custard.

3 Likes

Thanks @JoJo and @Pro_Vapes, looks like I will pick some up on my next go. Having a light-lemon custard is just the thing I want. The rest of what I have with the exception of FLV are pretty heavy, so that will fit in nicely

1 Like

Hey @DarthVapor just read you were looking for lemon custard made me think if you tried out the Smooth operator yet if so your thoughts on it?

Smooth operator : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/303381/Smooth+operator

2.2% Jasmine (FA)
1.2% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.7% Mandarin (FA)
1.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1.2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
0.8% White grapefruit (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 9.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2pjC

Anyways i am looking alot at your rhubarb recipes working on a strawberry rhubarb pie everytime i have a unique flavor (jasmine- rhubarb ā€¦) the only other recipes is only you must have the same needs in flavor hehe.

3 Likes

I was actually asking how FA custard was but Iā€™ll make this for sure! I donā€™t have the NY chscake but I can try with another.

Iā€™m liking that rhubarb a lot! My palette is all over the place and I just donā€™t do much chocolate but I do like chocolate and pomegranate.

1 Like

Im enjoying chocolate cream by Inw alot working on an oreo vape but im most interested i just ordered OMG from molinberry its supposed to be vanilla cupcake toped with chocolated milkshake im drooling at that thought!

2 Likes

You will not be sorry ! Your welcome lol thatā€™s how much your going to love it! Especially once you get use to using it !

@DarthVapor FA Custard is really very heavily scented with lemon and tastes this way as well. Not an eggy American custard at all. If you put it with lemon sicily along with any bakery types itā€™s a sure hit I use it in the 1-1.5% itā€™s great !

2 Likes

You know Iā€™m Crazy For Taro Card !!! I donā€™t have too many ADVs many EDVs But this one is ALWAYS an ADV the steeping is the worst part lol ! I am still waiting for mine to finish all this cold weather up here is putting a lag in my steep time.

2 Likes

Yeah that one is crazy addicting! I just made 120 mls of it the other day. Thatā€™s the largest bottle of juice I have made myself at one time but that stuff is gold once it blossoms! Either way it goes fast and Iā€™m glad you like it!

1 Like

Hey If I make a 30 ml of it, itā€™s golden ( only sayā€™n this cuz my typical mix is 7mls)

Citrus cananga same way steep the stew out of it and it literally is golden lol

1 Like