What is your favourite Butterscotch flavour?

If you’ll warm up some of your MF in the microwave, only a few seconds, you will find it blooms for you.
I’ll have to disagree that MF should be mixed with other brands. I think… you know how a lot of foods say 'artificial and natural flavors". I think the power of the flavors really pop that way! And since there’s no such thing as MF custard, or hundreds of other flavors,I’ll have to mix them up.
Ok. Just mixed MF Watermelon, one drop MF Raspberry and Marzipan Candy (?FW), and it is very good. For weirdos… add bubblegum. LOL. I’m going to try some MF Orange or Lemon with FW Summer Clouds Fruit Mix next
Oh guys… I’m really enjoying my new TFV4 mini on my Smoke R200 mod. Give both a 10/10.
Also got a Cthulha v2 from Fasttech. The threads on it are so bad, I can barely get the top fill back on. It takes me about 2 minutes of fighting. I’m going to contact Fasttech, but you watch… I bet they won’t do a thing. They will probably want me to stand on my head and film it while I do rather than just believing me. Other than that, I really like the v2. The draw on it is oh so nice and the deck was large and nice to build on. The Smok TFV4 is just pure class and quality. I’m glad it’s not getting hot like the non mini TFV4. Have you guys seen the new Train RDTA? It’s a copy of the Aromamizer, but the deck is smaller. It’s not a gotta get one unless you don’t mind the smaller deck. I’ll bet there will be a lot more tanks that are copies of the Armzr where the juice comes from 4 holes below the deck.
The ITaste mod is good, very good and I appreciate how you all helped me figure out what to get. Thanks so much for your love and support. Oh… Must also add, neither new tank is leaking when I fill them. Now, I turn all of them upside down and then open the air holes. Never had to do this with the Armzrs. Got a 5th. I’m all set. My husband said “more?” when I got another pkg. I pointed out that I drive an old car and have no $550 payment like him, I mix my own juice, and if 2 more come tomorrow, that IS okay.

3 Likes

I’d be much interested in that post as well. I have a few big bottles of flavoring I’ll never use before it goes bad too.

3 Likes

There is a recipe on here for White Chocolate Salted Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream that is my first experience with the salted caramel and I am addicted. I don’t remember who made it…but I highly recommend it!

2 Likes

BTW FW Butterscotch is yummy! Haven’t tried the others yet, because I liked this one so much I just didn’t go any further. I have been seeing a LOT of recipes with FA, but haven’t ordered it yet.

1 Like

So I am fogging the room with my Hannya postless RDA wicked with Rayon at 0.47ohms dual kanthal WFO and this @Whiterose0818 caramel/butterscotch is really taking a liking to me. Haha. It seems to like a good hard whack on the cricket button.

I’m starting to dig on the RDA a little more too. The anti-spit back is the best I’ve used. It prevents dripping through the chimney, but you can fill it nearly to the air holes if you remove the cap and it doesn’t leak. This is 30%PG mix and I’ve seriously fogged up the house with it in about 10 minutes. Enough to annoy the wife, so ooooohhhh :frowning:

1 Like