What it is feel when you vape by 36mg e-juice?

I quit cigarettes with 24 then 18 then 12 then 10 trying to take the leap to go down to 8 I smoked cigarettes for 43 years and if vaping 10 keeps me off of I’m ok with that

3 Likes

A few years ago I vaped high nic, the other day I tried a bottle of 18mg laying around and it felt like I got karate chopped in my throat. I usually vape 0 1.5 or 3. Anything over 3 for me hurts my throat too bad.

4 Likes

If I could vape go that low I would not even need to vape anymore
(I’m at 10 now from 18)

2 Likes

I have invested too much time and money into Diy, Mods, and Tanks to just quit. I have quit vaping in the past and went back to stinkies so continuing to vape actually keeps me from wanting to go back to analogs.

1 Like

Even using 0mg keeps me from analogs and thats the whole point of vaping right? This whole thing started out as smoking cessation but has turned into a hobby a good way to stay off cigs.

2 Likes

I have a friend that came to me all upset as he was diagnosed with COPD. Got him into vaping. Shortly after, he’s smoking cigars and vaping. I just don’t get that. I took to vaping instantly. Something to keep the hands busy. The draw. Nicotine. All bases are covered. I will say this. I am at liberty to vape anytime I want. Maybe if I had to try to keep my nic levels up with long spaced vape breaks it would be different. I also hated smoking. There was nothing in it I enjoyed for the last decade.

3 Likes

I took to it instantly too! I had planned on starting. Went to the vape shop at 7pm on Saturday and Sunday I vaped all day. I was done with cigarettes. I loved smoking, but at the same time hated everything about it! Vape also gives me the parts I liked without the parts I hate!

1 Like

We DIY! No need to jump! If you want to go lower, knock it down to 9.5 for a couple months, then 9, etc. .5mg reductions are how I got down to 2mg. Never even noticed since I took it slow.

5 Likes

Well put. Now it’s become so much more than just a habit. Love playing mad scientist and making different mixes and building my own wire and coils. So glad I stumbled into it.

2 Likes

I agree! When I stopped in a vape shop for batteries yesterday, I asked if they carried any DIY supplies for mixing juice. It took the guy working a few seconds to realize what I was talking about. He said we have these bottles of unflavored nicotine ($18 for 30 ml of 3mg!) and pure VG and held up a teeny tiny 30ml bottle “and it’s only $3.49!” :joy: They must carry that for people to clear a flavor from their tank and atty. I said oh, that stuff I buy in bulk for much less. I said it is really inexpensive to make your own juice, but it can get expensive spending so much on all of the flavors you want, I can’t stop buying them! And he said “that’s really cool how it is now a hobby for you too!”. And he asked a few questions about it. I told him a few basic things and gave him this website. So, maybe I got one more person to start mixing. It is a lot of fun to do!

1 Like

Like @Ailith stated… back in the day…
I remember going into a vape shop while traveling and one of the people wanted to try my juice, he was about to hit it when he asked what strength it was, when I said about 28 or so… he stopped in mid tracks and handed it back to me like I was trying to kill him.
Of course he was sub ohming at the time and I was using 1.5 or 1.8 coils.

3 Likes

That is really cool. And you touched on another beatitude of vaping. Making friendships. I’ve got a couple of shops and just a number of folks here and there that share the hobby. Really has enhanced life in a lot of ways.

4 Likes

Absolutely! I was out of the area of where I live and had forgotten to check the charge in my batteries. This place was the closest to where I was and I hadn’t been there before. But he was such a friendly person, that I was more than happy to fill him in on a few basics of what mixing involves. I actually was excited to tell him how much fun it is! I even gave him my screen name, if he does come here, so I can help him more. It’s such an easy way to make friends. I’ve met the best people here! I felt so welcome and everyone was so helpful when I first joined that it makes me want to welcome new people and help them the same way!

4 Likes

@kungfoogorilla @xxanalogxx Nailed it. I run 14-16mg BUT only in my MTL tanks. On ALL of my sub ohm tanks I only run 3mg. For me, the very small hits on the MTL dictated the higher NIC. On my DTL’s though, with the big clouds, 3mg is more than enough.

Little vapor = Higher NIC
Lots of vapor = Lower NIC.

3 Likes

Thanks Mama I will give that a try from what I hear lower nic will be a smoother vape not so harsh
and I would imagine better flavor so yeah I am going to use your method
Thanks again,
Steve

2 Likes