What juice helped you quit smoking?

I’ve been working on a vanilla earl grey latte. It’s my favorite drink at starbucks. Good luck and make sure you report back if you come up with anything great. :smiley:

1 Like

will do boss! :grin:
oneonone do a black tea and I LOVE their Cream (milky undertones), perhaps the 2 will play well together, I shall give it whirl :+1:

2 Likes

It wasn’t a particular juice that got me to quit smoking fortunately… it was a variable wattage vaporizer. I started using those disposable ones and they didn’t have enough power to keep me from cigs…Once I got an istick 30 and was able to vape at 10+ watts, no more ciggys for me.

2 Likes

Planet Vapor’s “Elvis”

Watermelon Mint, Bust-a-Nut, and Halo’s Tribeca

It took variety to finally get me to completely stop smoking after 40 years of it.
AFter 18 months of smoke-free living, I still appreciate several different flavors all day long.

Redline from Victory Liquids and Joe Cartwright from Joe Blow’s Incredible E-Juice.

1 Like

I usually start with Orange Cream (TFA) for an orange crush flavour. The flavour is there, but it has a wierd harshness to it (chemical taste on exhale?). It does work well when rounded out with some other flavours and a bit of steep time though.

looper by anml kilos cereal milk those were thw two big ones then i went to diy

Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4… which has now been replaced with DiyorDie Stachio RY4U

The first juice I bought that I really loved, the one where I knew vaping was sustainable for me, was definitely Ruthless Slurricane. I’ve had it since, it is not even close to as wonderful as my memory pretends it is, but I still buy the odd bottle here and there.

1 Like

MYLK Banana milk since that discover something is taste better than cigarette.

2 Likes

My first two bottles were from the only vape shop in town, Volcano. I got my first cheap-o vape setup, and a bottle of Chocolate, and a bottle of Strawberry. I quickly got tired of those, tried MANY online places, but was never happy until I learned how to make my own. So the one that really helped me quit was my own just plain TPA Strawberry Ripe.

2 Likes

God, when I first started back on a DSE901 cigalike in 2009?

Menthol flavor all day because it was all I got.

When I upgraded to a vape pen.
Menthol that tasted like an Altoids. a orange tic tac juice that was spot on and a blue raspberry lemonade that was made by a local shop.

2 Likes

went crazy for Looper when it first came out, what was the other one by Anml that came out same time?..can’t quite remember, it was nice though…red label I think…

1 Like

it was a snake i forget but it was a red licorice maybe venom then fury which was pretty good ive always liked philipe rocke but refuse to pay anymore those prices i love his gemini 100 grand best cinnamon toast crunch EVER

1 Like

yes! that’s it, had an adder on it…
Carnage!..nice one, would of annoyed me all night that lol…:+1:

1 Like

your right lol venom i guess it got us there lol

did u ever try the third one fury really tasty

no I don’t think so??..I only remember those 2 being advertised together all the time, it was roughly the same time I started mixing, looper variants were some of the first mixes I did, soon got bored of the ‘lemony pledge’ taste though lol

1 Like

i still love cereal vapes and thank god i discovered @Alisa loopy v2 its as good as any

4 Likes