What juice helped you quit smoking?

As the topic says, What e-juice helped you quit smoking?
Beetlejuice helped me :slight_smile: Raspberry, Mango, pineapple, strawberry

4 Likes

Strawberry Cheesecake from my local B&M, their Blueberry Cheesecake too. I still have the original bottle of BB Cheesecake that i bought from Chris as the nic was waaaay to high so i went back the next day and bought 12mg, well tried to but Chris wouldnt let me pay for it, the original being 36mg. I havent smoked since then.

The bottle is 4 years old and dark as black ink…

2 Likes

shade from FA

1 Like

Bold tobacco flavor from w/l. [which they quit selling] I was smoking a pack a day of Marlboro lights when a friend came over and I tried his. Right then I started asking questions like where can I buy this & that. He gave me all the info and I ran with it. Its been three years now and I can FINALLY BREATHE & TASTE. LOL

1 Like

For me it was a USA Blend Tobacco juice from a local shop at 18mg. I’d probably stroke out now doing 18mg.

1 Like

E-juice…
I tried apple juice, got the runs
Tried orange juice, too acidic in large volumes and bothered my stomach.

3 Likes

Sexy Lady from a local vape shop. It was a mix of honeydew, berries, and something else… I don’t even remember. I totally burned myself out on honeydew after many many attempts to cone that juice. Lol

2 Likes

Sunrise from DotCom vaper. It’s a tangerine:manderine vape that I still cannot recreate.

1 Like

is their a link?

It’s from Hawaiian vaper. It’s like orange crush but has a few wonderful twists. I’ve gotten close but not. It’s just with orange I find it must steep for one more to turn ripe. Sweet tangerine cap maybe, and FW ecto cooler, maybe FW blood orange. There may be a drop or two of strawberry ripe tpa. And a few other things.

http://www.hawaiian-vape.com/shop/sunshine-30ml/

1 Like

This was perfect for me when I quit all those years ago: http://tjek.nu/r/9n

3 Likes

Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions, along with the first of my 50 failed clones of Bobas Bounty. :laughing:

If I knew then what I know now @Beaufort_Batches, I could have saved myself about 2 litres worth of flavoring and base liquids which were poured down the drain! :scream: But, hey, I had a goal and it kept me off the street and out of trouble.

4 Likes

I had quit smoking before I started vaping due to ill health but what got me into more advanced vaping was Mothers Milk by SB, the price tag of that e liquid is what got me into DIY lol

2 Likes

Any tobacco juice I could get my hands on and of course I’ve made a shitload of highly rated recipes that were praised into high heaven on the site, only to discover that however much I like eating strawberries… :disappointed:

3 Likes

My first ‘crush’ was one called Havana by SEC, I thought it was amazing at the time until I tasted Mothers Milk by SB, major mouthgasm, then went onto ‘claim your throne’ from there, but once I went sub ohm it became farrr too expensive so I went into DIY…problem solved :grin:

2 Likes

That’s how I quit too. That’s also how my ‘mixing’ started. No matter what B&M tobacco I tried, it was always meh, so-so after half a tank, so I’d try another. Then I stared mixing them together in different ratios looking for something better. Then I discovered Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic and Tennessee Cured. I thought they were decent, and started mixing them together. That’s when I turned the corner and knew I’d never go back to cigarettes.

Shortly after that, I was scouring the web, reading all I could about DIY. I found the Hangsen thread over on ECF, and that was it. Stared DIYing the Hangsen tobaccos and have been in Happyland ever since.

1 Like

My vendor’s coconut rum was what got me to completely switch the final time. And some teas. My first DIY that really worked for me was a banana bread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a ‘Tea’…any concentrates you recommend Jojo?..

Oh boy…that’s a rabbit hole I’ve yet to see the hint of a bottom to. LOL. A few threads I’m keeping an eye on…

The teas that I bought when I was still buying juice were hangsen’s black tea and green tea. I found out later I was allergic to something in them and haven’t gotten the flavor concentrates on their own to see if that was what it was. I like TPA’s green tea a lot, but it’s strong. A little goes a long way. For black tea, the best I have so far is OSDIY’s Southern Sweet Tea. I have FA black and green and I’m getting some super concentrate green. I need to get the inawera teas. I have TPA’s Chai and it’s pretty good, but definitely not a stand alone.

1 Like

hmm, interesting, I would be after an English breakfast tea so definitely Black, and maybe add some milk and sugar :yum:
My gf is a tea fiend and I bet that would be right up her street.

I shall investigate further…

Thanks Jojo :wink:

1 Like