What makes the Liquid's Color turn to GOLD!

Hello everyone, i do my own liquid but i always wonder if there is any thing i’m missing to have my liquid GOLDEN COLOR. The Premium liquids always have deep gold liquid even the low nicotine level (3mg)
My liquid always have a very light gold color !! (If it is not Colorless!!)
is there anything i’m missing ?
thanks

2 Likes

Some flavors (often fruits) won’t really change colors at all. How long do you let your mixes steep? Sometimes it can take quite a while for a mix to start getting darker. Also, a lot of premade juice has color added, so I wouldn’t compare them to your mixes. But honestly, don’t worry about the color, the taste is what really matters. :wink:

8 Likes

thanks @VapeyMama :slight_smile:
i let my liquid steep for 2 weeks, the flavor is great the clouds are good. everything is perfect.
but i was wondering if there is something i can add to darken the color
thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, food coloring. :laughing: But don’t do it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

hahahaha :smiley: yeah i won’t

1 Like

2 weeks really isnt long enough for some liquids to go amber, its usually desserts, custards, creams and bakery that will go darker but you’re looking at a month on some minimum 🖒

6 Likes

time…

here is some juice from last october:

If I posted a pic of the same mix after only 2 weeks it would be quite clear. 2mg nic and 3.5% RF SC French Toast flavor in the above pic.

6 Likes

yeah … seems i’m missing more time :slight_smile: thanks

Hi Salsawy - If you like the way your juice tastes, let it be. I happen to like vanillas and sometimes run across one that is dark, like FA Madagascar (classic vanilla). Of course, I’m not saying use it to make your juice more golden colored, just saying.

3 Likes

Yup…it’s all about the steep time. Give it 4 weeks and you can see the changes for fruits…but it’s slight. Custard give it 6 weeks and yeah you start to get that golden color.

2 Likes

Oxidation time. :wink:

4 Likes

what is the Oxidation time ?

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=130062&q=Oxidation&skip_context=true

1 Like