What makes you go aah?

It seems like there’s gathered quite a few creative souls in this forum. I picture brains spinning even at night and I might not be the only one even dreaming flavors. I see photos of edible and drinkable stuff; a new receipe is forming, sometimes even both unconscious and almost instinctive. I look at what others put together and my thoughts continue to search in bunkered knowledge and fantasy to create something new. :dizzy_face:

I would like to know - What sparks and inspires your creativity?

4 Likes

Flavors dance …Memories triggered …Layers of experience combine and breathe new Life…Olfactory poetry created …fluid dreams of the Mind’s Eye captured in a eye dropper bottle …Joy (FA)

11 Likes

So poetic and wonderful written you made me go aah with that one :relieved:

3 Likes

You had me on your mind when you made that up didn’t you @BoDarc?:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

No, no… I’m certain he was thinking of me lol!
Nice words all the same.

4 Likes

What sparks my creativity is odd flavors. Lemon grasss, taro, cactus, cherimoya, honeysuckle, and yes…sometime @ozo that crazy guy.

3 Likes

Are you telling me I’ve gotta share him now? That makes me go, ahh!!!:wink:

3 Likes

I wish there were buttons like there are now on Facebook so I could select love on this one.:smiley:

1 Like

Yum-cha… now, the Chinese tea I could sort easily enough with an extraction, but if only I could shove a juicy, plump dim-sum into an atty… that’d be heaven!

2 Likes

oops… that one wasnt meant for u… where’s… the… bloody… button

1 Like

I meant to say… “I’m sure we could work something out!” But alas, Im sure that ones gone way south by now haha

2 Likes

Reading cookbooks…I have so many it’s ridiculous!

4 Likes
3 Likes