What’s your thoughts on these two video about Covid-19

I call it mass psychoses, it’s the result of a year of fear mongering in the media.
I don’t have tv or any other media, I just look around and surprise, surprise, everybody is still alive.
Amazing right, after a whole year of a deadly pandemic going round?

6 Likes

Me either.

Somewhere along the way I started listening to podcasts, then following a list of favourites, then I’ve realized I haven’t switched my television on in months.

Then I realized I don’t give a ducks fuck because there’s nothing on TV I’m interested in watching anyway and I’ve become so accustomed to being able to do things while I listen that now, having to focus my full attention with both my ears and eyes seems far too restrictive to me.

3 Likes

our msm is nothing but a massive conspiracy.

TV. there is a cable station called REELZ. lots of “the truth behind” and boi’s of stars and bands. i find it very interesting what happened to those people.
many bands, after many albums and tours, they were dead broke. their managers were stealing all of their money.

5 Likes

Where can I find the tv channel is it on sky tv

3 Likes

i have comcast, so idk. try going to the channel listing www for that.

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll give it ago

3 Likes
4 Likes

7 Likes

Einstein actually wasn’t the greatest mind of our time.

How can he be, when I am.

3 Likes

:+1:t5: Me either !!

6 Likes

Same here.

7 Likes

I was just checking out our official government website this is what I’ve stumbled across I suppose that have to tell us the truth so that there’s no come back on them I’d check your official government website.

4 Likes

This one also mention Australia

5 Likes

The media has put out so much false information The numbers on how many are actually infected and the number of COVID related deaths are wrong… In my opinion its been nothing but a fear campaign. Yes, COVID is obviously here and is deadly… No doubt, but the lies about it are doing far worse damage.
I definitely don’t trust pharma companies and the fact that they made these vaccines in such a short amount of time is scary.

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it any better @robin.

5 Likes

Yeah, you’re right Jose. One of the oldest advertising tricks in the book …. FOMO. The Fear Of Missing Out. Works (mostly) every time. Aye Carumba!

6 Likes

I have decided to boycott PayPal after this.

Even Australian vape stores online have banners announcing that PayPal’s suspended their merchant accounts or whatever, yet PayPal is usually only found in sites that don’t have direct Visa payment at checkout.

Either way I’d rather bank deposit for sites that have had PayPal cancel them - especially nowadays: bank deposits used to be a real pain in the arse a decade or two ago, but now we’ve not only got phone banking but Osko instant transfers and PayPal can go fuck 'emself.

6 Likes

Thanks for these videos @Englishguy. First one had trouble loading for me but just finished watching the New Normal Documentary and I’m quite angry (seeing police attacking women from behind and kneeing older people who were on the ground etc) but weirdly enough hold out some hope that the world will just stand up and say “enough is enough” and kick these criminals to the kerb. I just had to keep watching it until the end and now I’m an hour past my bedtime :sleepy:. Thanks again brah! Cheers.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Love that “old man in the chair”. Veritatis :fist:

5 Likes