What should i do if i made a liquid and i dont like it?

I made some juice but after steeping i found that i dont like it ( any ideas?)

5 Likes

Start a band and put it in the fog machine!!!

12 Likes

You could post your recipe here…

Maybe someone can point you in the right direction.
You will have to give some more information than you’ve done here though.

It’s very hard to give any tips when nobody knows what’s in your recipe.

10 Likes

What flavour profile do you like, and what profile was the recipe? And most importantly, do you like menthol vape?

5 Likes

10 Likes

You could use it to kill bugs. Or as a lubricant.

6 Likes

Please don’t flush OR pour Nicotine down the sink and into our sewer system.

I read that the best disposal method is to put cat litter in a bag and pour the juice in so the cat litter soaks it up. Then toss it into the trash for pickup. For the cat litter get the original cheap clay kind. You can find a small’ish bag at the grocery store. It’s good for cleaning up garage spills to.

5 Likes

If it’s got Nicotine in it, I’ll vape it!

5 Likes

@Ramez I ALWAYS try small first, so I have tossed countless 10ml bottles. Life’s too short, toss it if you don’t like it.

5 Likes

Do you have a sink in your kitchen? Apparently that’s not a good idea. Cat litter it is then.

5 Likes

I used to have a colleague who could, and would, vape anything. I saved him a bit of money as he didn’t DIY. I handed off some stuff I thought was nasty, but whenever I asked how that last juice was he’d always say, “Not bad.”

I miss that guy.

7 Likes

I have a friend like that too. Though I did find some stuff he don’t like. Menthal and coffee vapes.Works for me because I’m not into those either.

5 Likes

I never throw any out. Collect the failures and combine them into a “trash can” punch. It’s always a win. Maybe I’m that guy :grin:

5 Likes

What you should do is learn from it…Find the things you dont like , disect it so you know in the future what not to do …Some people would think im wasteful , if a recipe isn’t what im hoping for ill toss it . Usually I can tell if a recipe is going to steep well BUT thete is always that sleeper

3 Likes

Nice @JiM210.

5 Likes

I love that idea! I have a bunch of 10ml testers that aren’t floating my boat. “Trash can” punch, love it! When I was younger we used to call people who would eat any drug they could get their hands on “Garbage Heads”. Maybe I’ll make me some Garbage Heads V1 today.

5 Likes