What The F@(#!

Actually, I’d like to see who conducted the “study”. I want their names and I want to see who paid them. Show me the money so I know who to damn.

6 Likes

Just coz Mass always has to stand out… :rofl: :rofl: and they like trials, now they’ve got a witch (I wrote Witch with a W !!!) doing the trials… :joy:

5 Likes

So glad this sort of stuff isn’t on Australian TV. God help us if it ever does rear its ugly head :scream:. I have enough grief here already with friends and work colleagues telling me I’m gonna die soon if I keep vaping so I’m dreading if crap like this ever surfaced down here.

Like @anon70102222 mentioned, it seems “they” do indeed seem to consider these desperate times and are maybe stepping up with their efforts.

@xxanalogxx might be right, it may well resonate with the sheeple. Now I’m thinking of “V for Vendetta” :facepunch:. Remember, remember, the 5th of November…

Boom! :boom:

5 Likes

What a bunch of propaganda BS. I can’t believe that this is happening. I never knew that e-liquid is made of parasites, lol. It changes your brain and what doesn’t? Fluoride, Lead in gasoline and many more genius inventions approved by the government by killing thousands of people and now this?

5 Likes