What The F@(#!

Saw this last night.

5 Likes

This one was playing in my neighborhood a few months back. I too could not believe my eyes.

Nice to see ya again!

6 Likes

woah!!! speechless hereā€¦

Heya @Pro_Vapes, happy to see you around this morning :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This BS is played all the time in NYC.

2 Likes

Hear hear!!! Nice to see you!

6 Likes

This is the misinformation weā€™re fighting against and itā€™s horrible. We canā€™t go against them and do positive messages for vaping because itā€™s against the rules. All we have are those who donā€™t own shops who can go out and inform the masses that vaping is not the monster theyā€™ve painted it out to be :frowning:

3 Likes

I knew this video would be anti-vaping before I watched it because of where itā€™s posted here.

But, even if I didnā€™t, and even if the punchline was trying to paint some other product/habit in a bad light, I still would have the same reaction- I laughed my ass off. Sure, the vapers here bristle at any insane anti-vape piece like this one, but frankly, it is so outlandish and such a stupid correlation that I really donā€™t think many people are going to be too moved by this inane hit piece. Itā€™s just so damn stupid I can hardly believe it isnā€™t a parody.

Shame it exists, but wow thatā€™s desperation there.

3 Likes

I thought to myself ā€˜Itā€™s the movie The Faculty, caused by podsā€™.

5 Likes

Based off an obscene study, @anon70102222ā€¦ will see if I can find it.
Not sure but I think Chapel Hill and not sure who was involved.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen the ā€˜vaping is like sucking worms through a strawā€™ study, so thanks for the impending link.

4 Likes

noā€¦ it is where they got the idea to do this so called vid, Philā€¦ there is a study out there that has that info.

I also have seen the autopsies, a fewā€¦ cotton in the lungsā€¦ the metals from our coils effecting dnaā€¦ You have to think who sponsored the study and that will lead to who sponsored the vid getting out. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I find myself in a rare disagreement with you on this one Phil. This ad cohabitates with so much of the movies and programming out there I believe it will resonate with a lot of people .

5 Likes

Only severely ignorant people. But yeah, thatā€™s the unfortunate reality.

4 Likes

Cool! I didnā€™t know you agreed with me so much already!

Whichever way this ad works out resonating, it is still a disgusting shame.

5 Likes

Morning PV! Good to see ya poke your head in!

6 Likes

Welcome back (or at least a post or two), missed your mixes, comments, and intellect @Pro_Vapes. I never saw that aired, but I had seen a special on the anti-vapingā€™s production OF that commercial. Shock value at best, dishonest (and more) at worst.

I had the same reaction when I saw snippets of it in the special.

4 Likes

Hehe @anon70102222, I donā€™t think youā€™ll see @provapes saying, " What The F@(#!" very often. He saves that for the really good s#$t.

5 Likes

@xxanalogxx If I remember the ā€œspecialā€ that I saw resolving around the making of, and marketing of this ad, was focus group tested, and specifically ā€œcraftedā€.

3 Likes

Holy crap! I thought the exact same thing :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve often wondered what the Salem Witch Trials experience would be like.
Not anymoreā€¦

5 Likes