What to Expect for Vaping under a Trump Presidency?

4 Likes

great article i totally agree with almost 100 pct of this article

Iā€™m not that worried about the vaping with him. Vaping is now a gazillion dollar a year industryā€¦ just ask my husband. Heā€™s about to buy stock in it.

1 Like

Just what we need , more politics! If Trump and vaping is your biggest concern for the day , congrats you have had a pretty fucking good day!:grin:

3 Likes

I knowā€¦ I should have just avoided the whole subject. Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

I am sorry that you thought that was in response to you my lady!:cry:

I agree with you 100% , I donā€™t give a damn who the President is .I am not going to stop vaping for anyone!:joy:

1 Like

Noā€¦ no no worries. I am on my own case.

My friends are still bickering about the election. I had to just yell at a couple of my Trump friends and tell them ā€œOK, ok, you won, congrats, you can stop rubbing everyoneā€™s nose in it now and please put the safety back on the gun because you are scaring the old ladiesā€¦ā€

Iā€™m going to watch the weather channel for the next 4 years. I donā€™t care who won. I didnā€™t voteā€¦ but I do need to stop talking about it for my own sake.

3 Likes

I think you are in dire need of finding some new friends as they donā€™t sound like friends at all! I am fairly certain that no one won anything this election but I do hope I am wrong as usual.:slight_smile:

The Power of Love can heal the whole World - Huey Lewis

6 Likes

They are being insensitive. I actually appreciate that emotion because I watch football and I like to see a certain quarterback in Pittsburgh get splattered once in while. I cant judge.

1 Like

If we could only take down those damn news satellitesā€¦

1 Like

I will be happy if he can get rid of this damn 40% tax in PA it is killing B&Ms left and right. Itā€™s not right in my opinion.

3 Likes

Iā€™m afraid vaping, if it is on his roll back Obama hit list, is so low in priority that Trump probably wonā€™t do anything. Hoping Iā€™m wrong.

2 Likes

He said he will ā€œdrain the swampā€, hopefully that means appointing a new director for the FDA who will undo this mess and leave us alone.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad I stocked up. Nothing would make me happier, than to find out it wasnā€™t necessary.

8 Likes

With the inevitable nuclear war thatā€™s coming like a freight train from hell, I doubt weā€™ll have to worry about the state of vaping in Drumpf-land much longer.

In the meantime, itā€™s never too late to learn a new languageā€¦ Just in case you survive the nuclear fallout, youā€™ll need to know the new American tongueā€¦

Š£ Š²Š°Ń ŠµŃŃ‚ŃŒ ŠæŠ°Ń€Š° ŠæŠµŃ€ŠµŠ“Š°Ń‡?
Translation: Do you have vapor gear?

Also handy in general conversationā€¦

Š•ŃŃ‚ŃŒ Š»Šø у Š²Š°Ń ŠæŠøŠ»Š¾Š¹, Š¼Š¾Ń Š½Š¾Š³Š° Š³Š½ŠøŠµŃ‚ ŠæрŠ¾Ń‡ŃŒ?
Translation: Do you have a bonesaw, my foot is rotting off?

Good luck everybodyā€¦

3 Likes

No No, Mr. T won, not Ms. H. My take, Mr Tā€™s for staying out of world military domination. He would rather economically crush you, if he could. Of course, only if he could line his pockets first.

1 Like

ā€¦yup, just so long as we keep feeding the war machine a terabuck a year a few million makers of all manner of battle gear will keep their jobs too. So exports will need to go up even higher. I say that as a former employee. Good benis.

Anywho, yeah idrgaf if I need to smelt ore to fashion a mech mod in 4 years, although that was a well written if admittedly one-sided article. As long as the walls are standing weā€™ll rebuild and weā€™ll learn something in the process. Whatever else happensā€¦try not to eat dogs, people, or long, cute rodents.

2 Likes

Donald Drumpf - ā€œthe world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons.ā€ -CNNā€™s Republican Town Hall

Nahā€¦ that wonā€™t cause any problemsā€¦ pfft

2 Likes