What to watch out for

You are shipping this flat rate Usps to me right?

2 Likes

You donā€™t want it. Shipping cost wonā€™t even cover their usefulness. For me itā€™s a lesson learned.

4 Likes

Had to look real close and you are right. Never mind

1 Like

Shelley
Iā€™ve already got 3 large jars of my first mistakes. 100ml each and all taste very much the same of Maple (Pancake Syrup) and are destined to be dumped into a single bigger jar as soon as I find one. What was almost toxic Waffles and Maple settled down after a weeks steep but itā€™s still intense vaped and not the target at all.
Make lots of tiny batches of wide ranging flavors numbers. Iā€™m down to 3.5 grams of VG, .5 of PG and doing the flavors by drops to get in the ballpark of the flavors Iā€™m after. Start with 1 target and say 2-3 or 4 flavors and vary the numbers all across the board to find what your nose and tongue likes best. Working with 4ml of basic juice leaves me a 20% window to flavor and it amounts to just a few drops per of each flavor neededā€¦ Itā€™ll let you make a lot of varied flavor attempts with a minimum of materials. Iā€™m working all this for flavors only and itā€™s all 0 nicotine.
My local head-smoke shop has a nice selection of small 30ml wide mouth jars for a good price so Iā€™ve got 10 and Iā€™ll get 30 more as testers as Iā€™ve already filled the first set. Jars and more jars, your gonna need a bigger boat. :slight_smile:
My newbee 2 cents
Bob

2 Likes

This is great! I canā€™t wait to read more! Sorry I missed it! Yes sir you are right! You gotta get on the hype train! Just like premium juiceā€¦u have advertise and be hype! It doesnā€™t matter if ur juice is terrible or not!

2 Likes