What type of cotton is the best for wicking coils?

Hi all! Sorry to start yet another thread with a really simple question, but I am trying to get the best answers from the best people on the web!!! What kind of cotton is best for wicking coils. I am currently using Master of Clouds 100% organic Japanese cotton. Is there a better kind of cotton that I should be using?

1 Like

I’ve been using MUJI from fast tech without any issues.

A big thing at the moment on INSTAGRAM among builders is “Cotton Bacon” supposedly very little break in time with exceptional wicking ability.

CMJ

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Jondamon…I went to Fastech to check out the MUJI and it said that the 140 count pack was discontinued so I think I am gonna try the Puff 200 count and hope it is good :grinning:

I also checked out the “cotton bacon” and saw that it is like $4.95 for a 10 piece pack…too expensive for my blood!!!

1 Like

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221788864754&alt=web

this is really good and all you’ll need for awhile!!!

3 Likes

It is but @quitter1’s link has a better price!

3 Likes

Be sure if you ever want to try the Cotton Bacon to get the version 2. I’ve heard that the original had a nasty taste on break in. I bought some v2 the other day and have been using it exclusively. It’s excellent and no break in taste whatsoever. Easy to work with.

2 Likes

Thank you @quitter1!!!

1 Like

no problem just helping where I can…

3 Likes

Seams like the Organic Supima cotton is all the rage right now, but I haven’t used only from what I’ve read about it. Supposed to have longer stronger fibers, hold more juice, and hold up longer than most cotton.

Excellent wick material, great price and it will last a long time. Just be prepared to wait a while for delivery.

1 Like

It is expensive as hell, but does anyone have experience using Vapers Choice Cotton? It was very highly praised by the staff at my local b&m for its flavour and ability to resist scorching. I’m thinking I might try it, but wanted to hear if any of you have first-hand experience.

Cheers!

1 Like

Which type of cotton would you guys recommend…Puff organic cotton or Koh Gen Do organic cotton?

1 Like

they are both really good it all depends on preference… all of vapin is pretty much preference… IMO

2 Likes