What type of E-liquid use in Crystal Pro Max 15k Puffs Vape?

I started vaping to quit smoking but there are are so many vapes and e-liquids available there and my gf mostly use big puffs vape such as crystal pro max 15k vape. . I always wonder what type of e-liquids they use.

Crystal Pro Max 15k Puffs Vape, like many disposable vapes, typically comes prefilled with e-liquid and does not require refilling or using separate e-liquids. The e-liquid used in these devices is specifically formulated by the manufacturer to ensure compatibility with the device’s design and performance specifications.

2 Likes

Thats a big request. Odd too.
If we tell you the secret, what are you gonna do with it?
I had a friend give me one of those puff bar disposanle things, after it was used up, so I could play with it.
I took it apart. It was basically a battery with some wires that went to a coil, and an air draw activated switch that causes a short in the wire to make it heat up so it turns the juice into vapor. The wire is in the middle of a big foam cylinder that is super saturated with gooble-gobs of e liquid. I figure that it has to run on pretty low voltage to allow it to last as long as it does.
As far as the eliquid? Well, thats easy.
You just go to the recipe search feature, here on the site you are now a member of, and you determine what flavor you want to make.
So, lets say you’re gonna do a blue razz. Go to the search and enter “blue razz”. It will provide you with about 17 thousand recipes for blue razz. Look on the right of the page, find one of the recipes that has a five star rating. This guarantees it will be delicious.
Then just make it! First, you’ll want to go to Bull City Flavors and order the ingredients, VG, PG, nicotine, and the appropriate flavor extracts. When they come in the mail, mix 'em up, and start vaping!
Welcome to the club!

1 Like

The liquids in the disposable devices are extremely highly dosed. In addition, there is a mixture of WS-23 and WS-3 (cooling agents) and lots of highly concentrated neotame + ethylmaltol.

1 Like

The Crystal Pro Max (link removed by staff) offers a stylish design with advanced technology for a top-notch vaping experience. Enjoy smooth, rich flavours and thick clouds in a user-friendly device that’s perfect for both beginners and seasoned vapers.