What type of Vg is safe to use Palm, Coconut, Soy derived?

Absolutely @Pooh_N_Roo. Welcome to ELR. And unelss it’s discolored, contaminated, or smells off, you should be good. I’ve used 4 year old PG/VG and NIC.

5 Likes

Haha! told ya @SessionDrummer There’s the old 1 edit spam for ya! I can just smell 'em. :crazy_face:

@Ken_O_Where that’s like 4 reported spam posts in 5 minutes. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I still have VG bottles from 2011 in use and in our German forum is someone who vape VG from the 1980s.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried this, I need to resupply and essential’s depot even with my 20% discount is pricy
https://www.amazon.com/100-Pure-Vegetable-Glycerin-Moisturizing/dp/B0B1N78HWG/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

1 Like

What isn’t pricey these days? Remember they have free shipping if you have a Amazon account. If I remember right Palm is $21.00. not too bad delivered.
I normally order 5 gallons in 1 gallon bottles. It’s lasted about 3 years and still have 2.5 gallons left.

2 Likes

on amazon essential’s was 95 per gallon lol. essential’s depot wants $168. for 4 gallons before 20% discount. The link i posted was $86 for 4 gallons. My main concern is it safe?

2 Likes

As long as you buy their Palm VG you can’t go wrong. Been using it for 6 or 7 years now. Has a slight sweet taste. They sell soy and another base. Make sure you buy the Palm. That’s all I have bought from them and can attest to.

2 Likes

I bit the bullet ended up ordering from essential’s depot any way. Cant go wrong with them.

2 Likes

Coconut derived? New one to me :thinking:

1 Like

This is what I get from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XXHXRND/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
$26.49 Gal with Prime free shipping

1 Like

I’m still 100% sold on Ingredient Supplier …

I DID find Delosi’s to be the THICKEST VG bar none, BUT, it is Soy Based …

Unless someone is actively price gouging, I don’t price shop for something that I use this much of. Too much at stake for maybe saving some dollars …

I normally get the Essential Depot VG, but I did buy this the last time. Vapes great and the price was right. I can’t taste anything when vaping it solo, but then again I’ve never tasted the sweetness of any other VG I’ve used.

1 Like

So i had ordered from essentials depot, 5 days later check fedex package delayed. Waited another few days checked again Fedex states unable to deliver package damaged. I contacted Essentials depot and they issued me a full refund. I guess here we go again. And nothing against essentials depot but im trying @SessionDrummer just ordered from Ingredient Supplier.

2 Likes

@Psyc should be uneventful, and quality product.

2 Likes

I already like the way the emailed me within a half hour stating there getting my order ready for shipment.

1 Like

What’s the shipping on that, Fiddy? Or do they have free shipping over a certain amount $$?

1 Like

They keep raising their prices like their VG was made with gold or something. I think I saw a qt for around $23 on Amazon.

1 Like

How do you usually store it? I just try to keep mine in a dark cool place because I certainly don’t have refrigerated space big enough.

1 Like

It was 24 for a gallon i ordered 3 gallons and around 12 dollars for shipping.

3 Likes

Are you talking about Essential Depot on Amazon?

1 Like