What vendor do you use for bottles and large containers for blending

might be worth checking out https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3391 shipping might hurt though, also worth noting they have conical flasks, measuiring jugs etc too

I was surprised when they issued the $24.52 refund. Here’s what I wrote. (I found it and did copy/paste for you guys’ entertainment). I gave em hell.

Yes it sure did make a huge difference. A huge amount overpriced shipping. How in the world would I have known that your system was ?making an error??? And I did

attempt to speak with someone and open chat on your site, but it said know one was available.

It’s too bad you cannot do anything to remedy this at all. Word of mouth on the vaping bulletin boards would have meant a lot of sales for you. But you will be getting a very bad reference from me. I’m just trying to decide which would be better – not to mention your name or mention it and tell everyone how I was ripped off. You would think if you couldn’t give me a partial refund, you would have sent me a coupon at least. I’ll be going elsewhere for further purchases, and you will not hear from me again.

3 Likes

I am glad you did say that in your email. These ppl rip us off all the time it is ridiculous what they do ! Bout time someone said something !!

1 Like

Just got a bunch of these bottles in from liquid barn and like them a lot. Got some of all 4 sizes.
Tops fit perfectly on the 4oz capella bottles too. Actually they seem to be the same exact bottles that capellas uses.
Price is pretty good too IMO.

http://www.liquidbarn.com/collections/bottles/products/liquid-pouring-bottle?variant=962753896

PS: To the OP, that pic of the red cap you posted in the 1st post are caps you can buy on the Flavour West site.
I ordered a bunch of those too for my larger flavor bottles.

1 Like

Your reference to the caps from Flavor West, the red caps, I too bought those caps, and the fit the bottles from FW and other companies as well…BUT, I noticed the caps have only a few threads and don’t really seat that well on the bottle and after using the bottle (squeezing), several drops would manage to work their way down the threads of the cap and leak on the bottle…also causing my lab/mixing area to smell up…
I recently found the most awesome caps, some with the twisty spouts and some are the yorker tips with little red caps…they come in 3 different sizes and fit ALL the vendor bottles, including the 30ml bottles from Wizard Labs…they have more threads allowing for better seating and no leaking!!
The caps and spouts come from Cathousevapors.com
These caps are so great, that I think they deserve a.review, which I will be doing very soon…
Watch for it!

Thanks for the tip. Havent received my FW caps yet but will keep an eye on them for any leaking.
FWIW, the liquid barn lids and bottles have been working out great so far with no leaking at all.

Those lids you posted look pretty nice. I’ll have to check them out as well. LB doesn’t sell the caps separately and I’m sure I’ll need replacement caps before needing new bottles.

1 Like

Does anyone have a lead on a decent place to get 5ml plastic bottles with the thin tips? I have a few 3ml that I’ve been using for testing single flavors but they don’t quite get me through a month testing once a week.

Here ya go JoJo

http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/slender-tip-bottle/

1 Like

Woohoo! Thanks! :smile: Time to place another order. LoL

The bottles from Liquidbarn, what do the tips look like? I want to order some but I want them to have the skinny tip.

Flavor west shipping is $15.73 for 10 caps. LOL I dont think so

1 Like

these caps are superior to the FW caps…trust me…and they come in two sizes…and very rapid processing and delivery!

http://cathousevapor.com/collections/caps-and-spouts/products/plastic-caps-black-natural-plastic-twist-top-caps

1 Like

these are nice as well

http://cathousevapor.com/collections/caps-and-spouts/products/natural-red-tip-yorker-caps-w-030-orifice-hole

1 Like

Thank you. What thread size do I need to get? Right now I have 2-4oz bottles from BCV and 3- 60ml bottles from Nicotine river?

Dont worry about the Nicotine river bottles, they,re getting transfered to a different bottle and then trashed.

I got a couple of these in both sizes as I wasn’t sure which one would fit the bottles I have. The larger ones fit the bottles I was hoping to fit, and the smaller ones fit on the 30ml bottles that you typically get with the eye-dropper type tips. Which, actually, works out great since I have a bunch of them and I hate those tips. I’ve tried making the hole bigger, but no matter what I do it just drip, drip, drips. I need flow, people! :stuck_out_tongue: But, I need to order a bunch more of the bigger ones now that I know as I have a bunch of 1, 2, and 4 oz bottles they’d fit on.

1 Like

By bigger you mean 24/410 right.

1 Like

I have 200 of these bottles, plus the purple bottles I buy are from the same vendor. Always top quality, dirt cheap, and my favorite place to buy bottles. They are from China, but arrive fairly quickly. And they have any size you want. Plus the multi-color tips are cool.

1 Like

Yep. They’re the same size as the lids that come on the 8oz soft boston rounds that I got from OSDIY. The smaller ones fit on these weird 30ml bottles I got ages ago that look like this:

They’re nice cuz they have that wide mouth, but the dropper on them is awful. Now I can use them. :slightly_smiling:

Got a few of those myself :confounded:

That is the only drawback to the bottles I buy. The neck is tiny. I use a funnel with the tip nubbed off to fill them.