What was the odd thing you encountered today?

I was traveling up to a client site, in a fairly affluent area, and had a homeless woman drive up to my vehicle on a bicycle, and comment on how attractive I was, and then ask for some assistance. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That is a mad one, although I was listening to the 10pm news while cooking. Frankly, that causes more florid reactions than having a few LSD tabs.

5 Likes

Well, take it as a complement but insist on full bloodwork before doing anything more.

5 Likes

I have been pondering a way to represent the news today and I only think this covers the ‘fuck it, we don’t care anymore’ tone:

3 Likes

So as I sit down to watch my assigned movie I realize I have to get right back up, walk all the way over to my mixing corner to get a bottle of Cracker Jack Tobacco because there is none on my TV table! It’s a long walk as you can see and I just don’t know if I have the energy after my journey to Wally World and observing my fellow Mountaineers in their natural environment, now that was ODD!

8 Likes

When the guest appeared without the panel being blindfolded, I did ponder whether I had ended up in the wrong dimension again for a few seconds.

5 Likes

Honestly, today, there’s too many. There was a weird energy around my area of Massachusetts. It’s probably due to the tropical storm inbound this evening.

3 Likes

Is your Cracker Jack Tobacco your own mix or commercial? I know there’s a commercial one but I can’t recall the brand at the moment. Would you care to share?

2 Likes

Yes, I saw this being aired and this man has kahunas. Good for him. Loved the crash zooms on celebrity faces.Tom Hanks looked a bit consternated, lol.

4 Likes

The latest release by Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart…19 Crimes Wine.

Well, maybe not so odd.

2 Likes

@muth it’s my own mix and yes I’ll share it with you. I usually don’t publish my recipes as I’m seflf. Conscience about my ability, for me though this is really good and one of just a few everyday vapes I use.

8 Likes

Oh, that looks nice, thank you Tim! But dang, out of 8 flavors I’m missing one, Hangsen Highway. I’ll have to search around for a sub unless you can recommend?

ETA: Seems it’s a take off on 555 Gold (INW), according to Kinnikinnik. That I have.

4 Likes

@muth I think the 555 Gold would work fine in that mix.

2 Likes

I love the 555 Gold and use it in another mix I call 555 Golden Custard, I enjoy it immensely!

5 Likes

Well, why don’t you post that one, too? Maybe somewhere else so we don’t derail the thread. Unless you want to place your recipes under odd things :rofl:

6 Likes

Well I just did in What you vaping/mixing thread, I am always self conscience to post my recipes as I feel somewhat intimidated by so many here that I respect and feel are miles ahead of what I can do at this point lol

7 Likes

In my estimation, if you create a recipe that you find delicious for you then you are an accomplished mixer. That’s all that really matters because we all have different tastes.

7 Likes

Thank you @muth for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If I were to be perfectly honest, I don’t always care for the most highly rated recipes whether they be commercial or DIY. It has nothing to do with the talents of the mixers, it’s just my personal tastes.

5 Likes