What was your FIRST post on ELR?

Long story. Back in like 2010 when i was reviewing capella flavors on ECF when not many knew of them back then there was a huge capella thread that got started because of it. I think this was one of the biggest threads ever on ECF. Well i was amping up Capella pretty hard and getting lots of people into them. Bear in mind i was pretty young. Anyway i was also kinda crapping on TPA a lot saying stuff like Capella was more suited for vaping and TPA were perfume flavorings that mostly taste like perfume and probably not safe for vaping. Mind you i did use some TPA back then. Anyway it kinda started 2 factions. The Capella camp vs the TPA camp and the rest if the people i turned onto Cap started following suit with my comments. I wasnt really trying to start a war with my comments just stating my opionions foolishly. Well turns out the owner of TPA Linda got pretty mad about it as it was hurting her business so the day after i learned that she created a subsection on her site called TFA and just basically copy and pasted all the flavors to it. My bad lol. So i indirectly caused TFA to happen. I did apoligize and never though a couple little comments would go so far. Im sure it llooked even worse to her with my known involvement with Capella but they had nothing to do with it.

Heres the thread

8 Likes

I tried to scroll thru and damn if it didn’t take forever. Never got to the end. Mainly because I remembered I had already posted it at the beginning of this one.
I did come across an old Geekvape Blade review though. Geez what a dork… :laughing:

6 Likes

Good one :joy:

4 Likes

@Lostmarbles awwww, I should have tipped you off. Much easier to find your anniversary date, and do an advanced search for your posts at or around that time for the QUICK nail down.

4 Likes

Man, you could’ve posted that 10 minutes ago all those wordles get in the way :face_with_spiral_eyes: :joy:

First post

4 Likes

Hehe, sorry about that @Sevencasper, I guess I had assumed everyone was as lazy as I was.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

January 2016

3 Likes

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?expanded=true

3 Likes

I remember heavens gifts. Ordered from them a bunch of times

4 Likes

4 Likes

NOW you tell me. I’ll file it away for future use (odds are, I’ll forget). It’s no matter. It’s posted near the top of this thread. I did have some fun reading some old posts like the Ti thread. Made me want to coil up some Ti wire, but I have no idea where it is. Been a few years since I used it.

6 Likes

@Lostmarbles, yeah, that’s the BEST part, is scrolling into excellent, old threads.

5 Likes

Mine appears to be on Feb 8th 2015:

Could have sworn there was a welcome post on the first day of the forums but it seems i was wrong.

PS: I still have my PlumeV’s, one authentic and two clones.

6 Likes

Wow, with a little bit of Advanced Searching, I found the FIRST post, on ELR …

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/about-the-lounge-category/1

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/about-the-lounge-category/1

Discourse always assigns a thread number, and then a post number. Number 1, back in January 2015. 9 years, and 3 months later, here we all are.

7 Likes

Back when he was setting it all up, before the forums opened. Pretty cool!

I still remember when Lars announced the forums on reddit, i couldnt wait to get the hell out of there tho i did stick around for awhile longer.

@daath Thanks for giving us a home, a good home. You are very much appreciated.

8 Likes

Dittos @Ken_O_Where.

5 Likes