What was your FIRST post on ELR?

For you older members it might take a bit of scrolling in your activity to find it…

If you are having troubles finding your first post, click your avatar up top right, then the person icon (Preferences), then Activity, and start scrolling …

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/u/Your_User_Name_Here/activity

16 Likes

It def took some scrolling. Plus I have no idea what I was talking about in this post :rofl:

14 Likes

This is going to get good!!! Total noobs, to halfway awesome mixers all over this place. Ha! Can’t wait for ya’ll to post up the links.

13 Likes

I couldn’t agree more @D.Sims.

13 Likes

Still not making great juices, in fact, I keep wondering off and buying shortfills while I work on coils instead.

14 Likes

Mine was in the my story thread…

15 Likes

I forgot I asked this

14 Likes

This seems like an age ago now.

13 Likes

Looks like June of 2015…

14 Likes

Feb 2016

Lmao

Didnt need to scroll . I went ot my badges and found the Badge that gives first liked post or something and that was it …

16 Likes

I shared a recipe to start with….

13 Likes

Jeebus! If nothing else, I’ve found that I talk too much. It took forever to scroll, my mouse was searching for the nearest trap to end it’s own life.
March 2015

15 Likes

Mine was from the “Be Polite & Introduce Yourself” thread back in Feb 2018…

14 Likes

LOL all I remember it was sometime back in 2015

14 Likes

Sept. 2016
That was quite a bit of scrolling :smile:

14 Likes

Wow, it has been awhile, April 2016

14 Likes

First of all, introduce myself and say hello!

14 Likes

Some giveaway won by daath and kinninick

Still got that old bellus rta :joy:

14 Likes

I realized scrolling thru, in 4 years I’ve won a ton of vape gear. I really miss those giveaways. My fam and friends benefited from this site too since I gave quite a bit of it away to get them off the stinkies. Real Flavors was a big deal at that time and… I found a good clone for Mother’s Milk which was one of my main goals coming here, saving myself $22 a bottle… LOL
Everyone here was and still is very helpful to anyone who asks. Thank you ELR!

13 Likes

@authormichellehughes

13 Likes