What were you using last year

My daily carry got a bit heavier, but it blows away the old iTaste.

2 Likes

lol I gave away my first mod a kanger pen thing, helped get me smoke free but lacked lots of flavor.

1 Like

I was using the istick 30 and 50 watt devices with Atlantis tank and Tesla D2 rda

1 Like

This time last year would be the last day i ever smoked a cigarette. Exactly 1 year ago tomorrow i stopped smoking. It was about 3 wks before i got my first ego twist. Never looked back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Well congrats on the one year real special happy new year to you .

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Its been a great journey and really looking forward to another smoke free year. :yum:

1 Like

WOW used the tesla pretty much all day yesterday sort different using 8.5/9.5 WATTS instead of 38/56 at first afraid I might suck the darn atomizer right out of it .little over dramatization there but been up for a bit and not grabbed either of my high wattage high juice flowing devices YET and still doing mouth to lung hit . Got some juice I mixed from the board here little strong at high watts but like it a lot in the little pro tank I got my self confused I am looking at DNA 200 real hard in one hand and right here right now thinking about stepping away from sub ohm entirely .no I am

It is a beauty. But bet a pain.

1 Like

They made some gorgeous tanks, but you’re correct, getting them wicked (SS mesh) was a pain in the buttocks! Wicking has come a long way since then, but I have to say, if you got the SS mesh wicking down pat, it is an awesome tasting vape IMO.

Stepping away from sub ohm’g would not be unique.

2 Likes

Thanks cut way back but going to need to bump my nic and put a build in kanger sub tank of 1.2 and put the indulgence away for a while see what happens